the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

a simple thread about simple things

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:12 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
yeah well I bet you guys are gonna fucking flip out when I tell you I rode the Superman and it wasn't that exciting just a facial pain Cool probably would've been more exciting if I could fucking open my eyes but it was going too fast and I had poor seating

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

102a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 pm

ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 F6f6ryX

View user profile

103a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:21 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Corgi ~chan wrote:ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 F6f6ryX
corgi enjoys screwing

View user profile

104a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 pm

labrador wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 F6f6ryX
corgi enjoys screwing
dogman more like dongmad dogman more like dongmad dogman more like dongmad dogman more like dongmad dogman more like dongmad

View user profile

105a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Corgi ~chan wrote:ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

-snip-
corgi's fetish

i hope you realize i will never let up on this
you have doomed yourself to an eternity of being made fun of by a 13 year old
speaking of which what happened to the color bullshit?



Last edited by botyx on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

106a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 pm

botyx wrote:corgi's fetish

i hope you realize i will never let up on this
you have doomed yourself to an eternity of being made fun of by a 13 year old
speaking of which what happened to the color bullshit?
well.
the thing being id only like it on myself probably keeps it from being a "fetish"

i stopped colors because i cant type as colorfully as i used to and it lets up on my "serious"HAHAHA attitude

View user profile

107a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Corgi ~chan wrote:
botyx wrote:corgi's fetish

i hope you realize i will never let up on this
you have doomed yourself to an eternity of being made fun of by a 13 year old
speaking of which what happened to the color bullshit?
well.
the thing being id only like it on myself probably keeps it from being a "fetish"

i stopped colors because i cant type as colorfully as i used to and it lets up on my "serious"HAHAHA attitude
still gonna joke about it though and there's no denying that
also i was just wondering about the color bullshit no need to be so mean sheesh

View user profile

108a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 pm

botyx wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:
botyx wrote:corgi's fetish

i hope you realize i will never let up on this
you have doomed yourself to an eternity of being made fun of by a 13 year old
speaking of which what happened to the color bullshit?
well.
the thing being id only like it on myself probably keeps it from being a "fetish"

i stopped colors because i cant type as colorfully as i used to and it lets up on my "serious"HAHAHA attitude
still gonna joke about it though and there's no denying that
also i was just wondering about the color bullshit no need to be so mean sheesh
thats fine if you joke about it though.
its something i need to keep remembered.

View user profile

109a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:27 pm

time to talk about school because im boring as fuck today.
teachers, business teacher looks like abe lincoln, and acts like a hippie.
engrish teacher so far is "have fun working, do handouts so i know you better ;dddddddddd"
medical teacher has an accent that makes everything hard to understand.
nobody in any of my classes are people ive actually known, so sad.
school work is easy as fuck except for english which is long drawn out shit that is just designed to make after school boring as shit.

i took a poptart today because the food looks like its made of painted shit with mercury as sauce

View user profile

110a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Corgi ~chan wrote:time to talk about school because im boring as fuck today.
teachers, business teacher looks like abe lincoln, and acts like a hippie.
engrish teacher so far is "have fun working, do handouts so i know you better ;dddddddddd"
medical teacher has an accent that makes everything hard to understand.
nobody in any of my classes are people ive actually known, so sad.
school work is easy as fuck except for english which is long drawn out shit that is just designed to make after school boring as shit.

i took a poptart today because the food looks like its made of painted shit with mercury as sauce
so a standard school

View user profile

111a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:54 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:time to talk about school because im boring as fuck today.
teachers, business teacher looks like abe lincoln, and acts like a hippie.
engrish teacher so far is "have fun working, do handouts so i know you better ;dddddddddd"
medical teacher has an accent that makes everything hard to understand.
nobody in any of my classes are people ive actually known, so sad.
school work is easy as fuck except for english which is long drawn out shit that is just designed to make after school boring as shit.

i took a poptart today because the food looks like its made of painted shit with mercury as sauce
so a standard school
holy FUCK I forgot my sister said the chicken sandwiches at my school were edible so I just got pizza like everybody else and I eat one bite and spit it right out

it's like cold frozen-microwaved chuck-e-cheese's but with fake and nutrient-injected ingredients

and the only thing the vending machines have to wash your mouth out with are powerade water and fat free chocolate milk (FAT FREE MILK IS FOR PUSSIES)

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

112a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 pm

shiba inu wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:time to talk about school because im boring as fuck today.
teachers, business teacher looks like abe lincoln, and acts like a hippie.
engrish teacher so far is "have fun working, do handouts so i know you better ;dddddddddd"
medical teacher has an accent that makes everything hard to understand.
nobody in any of my classes are people ive actually known, so sad.
school work is easy as fuck except for english which is long drawn out shit that is just designed to make after school boring as shit.

i took a poptart today because the food looks like its made of painted shit with mercury as sauce
so a standard school
but its so boring

View user profile

113a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Corgi ~chan wrote:ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 F6f6ryX
wait since when were these just called screws in general that looks more like a wind up key than anything to me

View user profile

114a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:40 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Corgi ~chan wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:time to talk about school because im boring as fuck today.
teachers, business teacher looks like abe lincoln, and acts like a hippie.
engrish teacher so far is "have fun working, do handouts so i know you better ;dddddddddd"
medical teacher has an accent that makes everything hard to understand.
nobody in any of my classes are people ive actually known, so sad.
school work is easy as fuck except for english which is long drawn out shit that is just designed to make after school boring as shit.

i took a poptart today because the food looks like its made of painted shit with mercury as sauce
so a standard school
but its so boring
it won't get better

View user profile

115a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 pm

shiba inu wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:time to talk about school because im boring as fuck today.
teachers, business teacher looks like abe lincoln, and acts like a hippie.
engrish teacher so far is "have fun working, do handouts so i know you better ;dddddddddd"
medical teacher has an accent that makes everything hard to understand.
nobody in any of my classes are people ive actually known, so sad.
school work is easy as fuck except for english which is long drawn out shit that is just designed to make after school boring as shit.

i took a poptart today because the food looks like its made of painted shit with mercury as sauce
so a standard school
but its so boring
it won't get better
you act like i dont know

View user profile

116a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Corgi ~chan wrote:ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 F6f6ryX
on the topic of that.
i think ill grow up and study some part of biology and neuroscience to make that idea seem more feasible.

View user profile

117a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Corgi ~chan wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 F6f6ryX
on the topic of that.
i think ill grow up and study some part of biology and neuroscience to make that idea seem more feasible.
seems like it would be really disgusting, impractical and uncomfortable in the real world

View user profile

118a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
corgi
why would anyone want to do that


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

119a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:36 pm

ruff wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:
Corgi ~chan wrote:ya i said this on the chatbox

personally i would actually like to have a giant screw on my back.
is that a bad thing.

a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 F6f6ryX
on the topic of that.
i think ill grow up and study some part of biology and neuroscience to make that idea seem more feasible.
seems like it would be really disgusting, impractical and uncomfortable in the real world
i really dont know what im thinking.

View user profile

120a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Corgi ~chan wrote:i really dont know what im thinking.
ill probably have long forgotten about it by then though

View user profile

121a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:43 pm

i tried to draw my picture.
a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 B6zSGEd
original
a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 VNY1gYM
star tried
a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 06810
i tried le shitte qualitee image
compared to anything ive ever drawn this is fucking godly

View user profile

122a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
at least I sort of learned how to draw chibis


_________________
a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

123a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:16 pm

All-American Star wrote:at least I sort of learned how to draw chibis
i need to fix my shaky hands then try to learn drawing again.

View user profile

124a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
maybe it's arthritis


_________________
a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

125a simple thread about simple things - Page 5 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:21 pm

All-American Star wrote:maybe it's arthritis
i used to think i had that.
i used to think i had carpal tunnel.
it might be it might not but i dont know and i never get to check.
i probably should look into it

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum