the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

a simple thread about simple things

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:43 pm

wow and here i am not even HOW THE FUCK DO I DRAW

View user profile

127a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:45 pm

botyx wrote:wow and here i am not even HOW THE FUCK DO I DRAW
its ok.
i cant even draw pointed edges.

View user profile

128a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Corgi ~chan wrote:a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 06810
a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 UdShPgo
im rather proud of try 2

View user profile

129a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
100% better than mine
good show


_________________
a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

130a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:15 am

i'm just gonna go cry now i hate my life i cant draw i used to think i was good at drawing BUT CLEARLY I'M NOT

View user profile

131a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:42 am

botyx wrote:i'm just gonna go cry now i hate my life i cant draw i used to think i was good at drawing BUT CLEARLY I'M NOT
you can still do things i cant.
youre a skittddy

View user profile

132a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:04 am

Corgi ~chan wrote:
botyx wrote:i'm just gonna go cry now i hate my life i cant draw i used to think i was good at drawing BUT CLEARLY I'M NOT
you can still do things i cant.
youre a skittddy
a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 9k=

View user profile

133a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:06 am

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
and I'm a kiddo
everyone wins


_________________
a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

134a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:22 am

ok ok

few days ago i was playing a bunch of roguelikes/permadeath games
almost beat FTL but those fucking drones against stage 2 flagship.
had a lvl 20 ranger in ROTMG which was faster than sanic himself before getting stuck in a rapefest of bosses.
reached the ice area in spelunky before dying, i had the glorious cape too.
doesnt exactly count but i did a permadeath run of a few other games.
fallout NV, explored a shitload of places and had some neat mods for the game which made this try a lot more fun.
i got a deathclaw egg, died close to the end of the game to CAZADOR DEATHCLAW MEGACOMBO
Megaman X 1, 7, 8, 1 i defeated all bosses with no deaths, died on the first stage of the final areas.
7, 3 bosses defeated, then died on the fire boss's stage
8, 6 bosses defeated, died on a stage with a moving map

View user profile

135a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:34 pm

fucking cazadores

View user profile

136a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:07 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
ruff wrote:fucking cazadores
there are mods that make them even more hellish

View user profile

137a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
shiba inu wrote:
ruff wrote:fucking cazadores
there are mods that make them even more hellish
like this one dude is supposedly working on a cazador/deathclaw creature

View user profile

138a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 pm

a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Dzcu2Ed
ok goodnight

View user profile

139a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

I feel discouraged because that is a million times better than mine


_________________
a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

140a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE TALENT


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

141a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:46 am

shiba inu wrote:WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE TALENT
DON'T WORRY I DONT HAVE TALENT EITHER

View user profile

142a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
skitty wrote:
shiba inu wrote:WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE TALENT
DON'T WORRY I DONT HAVE TALENT EITHER
mother FUCKERS guess who's a class-A actor

THIS GUY

guess who's one of the writing prodigies of this generation

THIS GUY

guess who dances traditional latin bullshit extremely well

THIS GUY

tell me how life in a cubicle will be FAGS hahahahahahhahahahahyuhjuhjhjh wRECkeD

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

143a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 pm

FlamingDinner wrote:
skitty wrote:
shiba inu wrote:WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE TALENT
DON'T WORRY I DONT HAVE TALENT EITHER
mother FUCKERS guess who's a class-A actor

THIS GUY

guess who's one of the writing prodigies of this generation

THIS GUY

guess who dances traditional latin bullshit extremely well

THIS GUY

tell me how life in a cubicle will be FAGS hahahahahahhahahahahyuhjuhjhjh wRECkeD
because none of those talents will help you achieve a job outside of a corporate office.
dancing isnt helpful.
being able to act wont help if you look like shit.
writing is the only thing you can do, and even that is used in cubicle life

View user profile

144a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
Professor wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
skitty wrote:
shiba inu wrote:WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE TALENT
DON'T WORRY I DONT HAVE TALENT EITHER
mother FUCKERS guess who's a class-A actor

THIS GUY

guess who's one of the writing prodigies of this generation

THIS GUY

guess who dances traditional latin bullshit extremely well

THIS GUY

tell me how life in a cubicle will be FAGS hahahahahahhahahahahyuhjuhjhjh wRECkeD
because none of those talents will help you achieve a job outside of a corporate office.
dancing isnt helpful.
being able to act wont help if you look like shit.
writing is the only thing you can do, and even that is used in cubicle life
it was a joke

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

145a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:15 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
FlamingDinner wrote:
Professor wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
skitty wrote:
shiba inu wrote:WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE TALENT
DON'T WORRY I DONT HAVE TALENT EITHER
mother FUCKERS guess who's a class-A actor

THIS GUY

guess who's one of the writing prodigies of this generation

THIS GUY

guess who dances traditional latin bullshit extremely well

THIS GUY

tell me how life in a cubicle will be FAGS hahahahahahhahahahahyuhjuhjhjh wRECkeD
because none of those talents will help you achieve a job outside of a corporate office.
dancing isnt helpful.
being able to act wont help if you look like shit.
writing is the only thing you can do, and even that is used in cubicle life
it was a joke
but wat about da voice acteng and makeup??????

norlytho how many male actors are actually attractive.

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

146a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
Tara Str- 
"male"
nvm


_________________
a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

147a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:49 pm

shibe

a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 8HFY7xv

View user profile

148a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:56 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Corgi wrote:shibe

a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 8HFY7xv
pat on the back

View user profile

149a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:22 pm

im near the end of completing Chrono Trigger.
i named all the characters using ot- people

Spoiler:

Robo - Boty
Frog - Dogman
Crono - Frost
Lucca - Star
Magus - Ruff
Marle - FD
Ayla- Corgi

how disgraceful

View user profile

150a simple thread about simple things - Page 6 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster
pony fag 10/10-ign wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
Professor wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
skitty wrote:
shiba inu wrote:WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE TALENT
DON'T WORRY I DONT HAVE TALENT EITHER
mother FUCKERS guess who's a class-A actor

THIS GUY

guess who's one of the writing prodigies of this generation

THIS GUY

guess who dances traditional latin bullshit extremely well

THIS GUY

tell me how life in a cubicle will be FAGS hahahahahahhahahahahyuhjuhjhjh wRECkeD
because none of those talents will help you achieve a job outside of a corporate office.
dancing isnt helpful.
being able to act wont help if you look like shit.
writing is the only thing you can do, and even that is used in cubicle life
it was a joke
but wat about da voice acteng and makeup??????

norlytho how many male actors are actually attractive.
brad pitt tom cruise sam worthington paul walker shia labeouf ryan reynolds orland bloom johnny depp ryan gosling....want more?

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum