the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

why are so many of these ponies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:51 am

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

View user profile

2 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 am

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
why I op's a little girl


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

3 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 am

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
there are just so many questions
though credit to the one guy who at least has a human pony tulpa


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

4 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:10 pm

bronies are the only ones desperate enough

View user profile

5 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 pm

oh, and pedophiles

View user profile

6 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:15 pm

My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy

View user profile

7 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:11 pm

ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy
oh my god
i'm not even laughing at this point
THIS ISN'T FUNNY
GUYS
I'M SCARED

View user profile

8 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:00 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

9 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:49 pm

FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy
LE MAY MAY PIKCHERZ
i hope you realize that i'm going to call anyone and everyone out on this although i hopefully wont have to much

View user profile

10 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:52 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
botyx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy
LE MAY MAY PIKCHERZ
i hope you realize that i'm going to call anyone and everyone out on this although i hopefully wont have to much
bu bu but it's not a may may pikcher

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

11 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 pm

FlamingDinner wrote:
botyx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy
LE MAY MAY PIKCHERZ
i hope you realize that i'm going to call anyone and everyone out on this although i hopefully wont have to much
bu bu but it's not a may may pikcher
really because it sure as hell looks like one

View user profile

12 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:55 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
botyx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
botyx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy
LE MAY MAY PIKCHERZ
i hope you realize that i'm going to call anyone and everyone out on this although i hopefully wont have to much
bu bu but it's not a may may pikcher
really because it sure as hell looks like one
the canned bread one is overused and doesn't have any captions so I was actually being an xxhipsterxx

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

13 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy
what the fuck

View user profile

14 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 pm

samoyed wrote:
ruff wrote:
My tulpa looks like a baby that has had its skeleton and muscles removed, so a little like a baby human slug. I moved the eyes onto the hands and also placed a mouth that sits vertically along her torso.
and that guy
what the fuck
see:
botyx wrote:oh my god
i'm not even laughing at this point
THIS ISN'T FUNNY
GUYS
I'M SCARED

View user profile

15 Re: why are so many of these ponies on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:13 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum