the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

actual quote

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:35 pm

so that explains everything

View user profile

27actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
ruff wrote:
labrador wrote:"always brags about his girlfriends"
but he never had one
no he does
imagine she finds OTTD


_________________
actual quote - Page 2 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

28actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:48 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Star of Star wrote:
ruff wrote:
labrador wrote:"always brags about his girlfriends"
but he never had one
no he does
imagine she finds OTTD
"honey, why do all these people want to fuck you"
"because i have such an amazing totally not autistic personality"
"but these are guys and you want to screw them to"
"well umm"
"you're gay! why do you date me"
"wait no come back baby"

View user profile

29actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
"ummm boo why are you harassing people"
"errr I don't I just play with them"
"then why do they object"
"because ummmm"
"baby you're a dick"


_________________
actual quote - Page 2 That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

30actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
nopenope wrote:so that explains everything
yep



yep


*sips coffee slowly*

*credits roll*

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

31actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
labrador wrote:
Star of Star wrote:
ruff wrote:
labrador wrote:"always brags about his girlfriends"
but he never had one
no he does
imagine she finds OTTD
"honey, why do all these people want to fuck you"
"because i have such an amazing totally not autistic personality"
"but these are guys and you want to screw them to"
"well umm"
"you're gay! why do you date me"
"wait no come back baby"
haha oh my god

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

32actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
Star of Star wrote:"ummm boo why are you harassing people"
"errr I don't I just play with them"
"then why do they object"
"because ummmm"
"baby you're a dick"
OH MY FUCKING LOL

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

33actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:15 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
the weiner size of all of TD put together is '.'


if u look really hard u can see a period

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

34actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:20 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
FlamingDinner wrote:the weiner size of all of TD put together is '.'


if u look really hard u can see a period
so it takes all of ottd to match your size

View user profile

35actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
labrador wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:the weiner size of all of TD put together is '.'


if u look really hard u can see a period
so it takes all of ottd to match your size
Wink

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

36actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
can we stop with the "td rejects" joke now that we can confirm that every single TDer is an outcast themselves

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

37actual quote - Page 2 Empty Re: actual quote on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:04 am

never forget


_________________
a bitch nigga is the shit i don't like
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum