the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

100 day anniversary of ot-

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:22 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
aaand I'm all alone because everyone went to street justice and I'm not allowed qq

no really guys please don't fucking leave.

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

2 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
no


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

3 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 pm

rot's still open

View user profile

4 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
ruff wrote:rot's still open
yeah flaming
have fun at rot

View user profile

5 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:26 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
I don't want to fucking go back to rot that's why I made this shithole

pretty please dogman. what did I actually do besides "WE DON'T LIEK UR PERSONALETY!! Very Happy"

as soon as you all got on the chatbox and logged off like that I knew what you were up to seriously

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

6 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
FlamingDinner wrote:I don't want to fucking go back to rot that's why I made this shithole

pretty please dogman. what did I actually do besides "WE DON'T LIEK UR PERSONALETY!! Very Happy"

as soon as you all got on the chatbox and logged off like that I knew what you were up to seriously
but i was the only one who logged out
everyone else timed out

View user profile

7 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:I don't want to fucking go back to rot that's why I made this shithole

pretty please dogman. what did I actually do besides "WE DON'T LIEK UR PERSONALETY!! Very Happy"

as soon as you all got on the chatbox and logged off like that I knew what you were up to seriously
but i was the only one who logged out
everyone else timed out
yeah whatever you're dodging it now dogman

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

8 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
I'll do whatever you want

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

9 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
hey why not try to go to td
they still love you


no they don't we all hate you go back to rot bitch

View user profile

10 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:hey why not try to go to td
they still love you


no they don't we all hate you go back to rot bitch
why are you so goddamn bipolar dogman

I harbor this circle of friends only for them to turn on me

what is this dogman? revenge on ammy?

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

11 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:hey why not try to go to td
they still love you


no they don't we all hate you go back to rot bitch
why are you so goddamn bipolar dogman

I harbor this circle of friends only for them to turn on me

what is this dogman? revenge on ammy?
OH MY GOD
HE STILL THINKS THAT WE LIKED HIM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

View user profile

12 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
skitty wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:hey why not try to go to td
they still love you


no they don't we all hate you go back to rot bitch
why are you so goddamn bipolar dogman

I harbor this circle of friends only for them to turn on me

what is this dogman? revenge on ammy?
OH MY GOD
HE STILL THINKS THAT WE LIKED HIM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
friends can be a one sided word

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

13 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
FlamingDinner wrote:
skitty wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:hey why not try to go to td
they still love you


no they don't we all hate you go back to rot bitch
why are you so goddamn bipolar dogman

I harbor this circle of friends only for them to turn on me

what is this dogman? revenge on ammy?
OH MY GOD
HE STILL THINKS THAT WE LIKED HIM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
friends can be a one sided word
I think

but really I didn't do anything

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

14 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 pm

i liked him

View user profile

15 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:33 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
ruff wrote:i liked him
you just got yourself kicked out

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

16 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
pretty sure friendship is a mutual thing
also how would leaving here be revenge on ammy


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

17 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:i liked him
you just got yourself kicked out
no ruff is cool

View user profile

18 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:pretty sure friendship is a mutual thing
also how would leaving here be revenge on ammy
"wh wh- fine you turn your back on me I turn your back on some other random fag so that I feel less shitty about it =)"

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

19 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:i liked him
you just got yourself kicked out
no ruff is cool
ok so what makes me not cool. the fact I've been convicted as a furry? is that what this is about?

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

20 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
you're welcome to come back, not like you'll ever take it up

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

21 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
we'll probably end up coming back anyway


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

22 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:we'll probably end up coming back anyway
alright

wait and see

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

23 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:39 pm

otxstreetjustice will never get any posts anyway

View user profile

24 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:40 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
ruff wrote:otxstreetjustice will never get any posts anyway
ruff confirmed loyalist

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

25 Re: 100 day anniversary of ot- on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum