the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

wot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wot Empty wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:08 pm

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=113194033

>realistic expectations of this stuff


>"my parents don't pay enough attention to me"


>may may arroez

View user profile

2wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
go eat shit cuntwad


_________________
wot That_xbox_one_reveal_by_boulderthedragon-d667anc
|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

3wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
store wrote:go eat shit cuntwad
don't get mad I'm just wondering not hating

View user profile

4wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:21 pm

okay i can respect that entire list except this;

"eye liner and nail polish"

i'm just gonna sit here laughing to myself for a while

View user profile

5wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:21 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
>is 12 years old

>does not understand how world works

>asks for a couple thousand bucks worth of stuff for birthday

>expects all of it

>lel le 4chan rage greentext


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

6wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:21 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
skitty wrote:okay i can respect that entire list except this;

"eye liner and nail polish"

i'm just gonna sit here laughing to myself for a while
but didn't scuba(assuming it is scuba) say he/she was gay anyway

View user profile

7wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 pm

shiba inu wrote:>is 12 years old

>does not understand how world works

>asks for a couple thousand bucks worth of stuff for birthday

>expects all of it

>lel le 4chan rage greentext
to be fair he never stated he wants all of it
BESIIIIIDES who doesn't like to dream of having things they know they will never have ever

View user profile

8wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:43 pm

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
Holy shitshorts I'm lucky when I get 400 worth of stuff in a year, my parents will deliberately starve me of gifts the year I buy an expensive console or loads of vidya

View user profile

9wot Empty Re: wot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:43 pm

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
The sad thing is that scuba is running out of reasons to not become a trap

View user profile

10wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:04 am

shiba inu wrote:
skitty wrote:okay i can respect that entire list except this;

"eye liner and nail polish"

i'm just gonna sit here laughing to myself for a while
but didn't scuba(assuming it is scuba) say he/she was gay anyway
yeah but still compared to the other shit it just seems so out of place

View user profile

11wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:57 am

Flamdamnsk8r wrote:Holy shitshorts I'm lucky when I get 400 worth of stuff in a year, my parents will deliberately starve me of gifts the year I buy an expensive console or loads of vidya
i feel so sorry for you

View user profile

12wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 pm

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
ruff wrote:
Flamdamnsk8r wrote:Holy shitshorts I'm lucky when I get 400 worth of stuff in a year, my parents will deliberately starve me of gifts the year I buy an expensive console or loads of vidya
i feel so sorry for you
im just going to assume you're trying to upset me and well aware of the fact that im not whining

View user profile

13wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:50 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Flamdamnsk8r wrote:
ruff wrote:
Flamdamnsk8r wrote:Holy shitshorts I'm lucky when I get 400 worth of stuff in a year, my parents will deliberately starve me of gifts the year I buy an expensive console or loads of vidya
i feel so sorry for you
im just going to assume you're trying to upset me and well aware of the fact that im not whining
it's hard to tell with you and star please star don't be upset i didn't mean it

View user profile

14wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster
this belongs in the rt section faggot and stop using greentext you fucking bitch

View user profile

15wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:53 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Madd Dogg wrote:this belongs in the rt section faggot and stop using greentext you fucking bitch
and you expect him to follow his own rules
hilarious

View user profile

16wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster
shiba inu wrote:
Madd Dogg wrote:this belongs in the rt section faggot and stop using greentext you fucking bitch
and you expect him to follow his own rules
hilarious
haha i know right??????????silly me!!!!! eat dicks

View user profile

17wot Empty Re: wot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:42 pm

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
Madd Dogg wrote:this belongs in the rt section faggot and stop using greentext you fucking bitch
scuba's one of us so that's debatable

also the whole point of me using greentext was 2 b MASTERMIND ROTer -__-

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum