the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

opinions on teachers/classes (sux2bu homoschoolers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
1st bialedgy- chill even if her temper is short

2nd pe- chillest coach ever

3rd Latin- may may, vencher tiem, fucheromma, sempsens, femly gai and dokta who spewing wannabe tryhard who actually know what he's talking about and didn't just learn it to seem cool so it's all good, also a great teacher and fun guy

5th geomedgry- definitely gay but won best teacher of the district award, in one of the best districts in glorious america, also spouts the lolwut may may pear which being a decade old meme is quite sad

6th eng- had to drop out and change from pap to regular because teacher is bitch who decided day 1 I'm not cut out for it and consistently flunked me until now. Will provide updates on new teacher

7th Spanish 3- literally filler and credit grab, most of the class is other students touching themselves to how good my pronunciation is which isn't saying much, theirs is downright gringo

8th geogrepy- funniest teach ever and easy final class

View user profile

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
Everyone at my school thinks that retarded keep calm media-funded may may is actually funny and not corporate walking dead bullshit even when all the applications stopped making sense after somebody made "keep calm and don't panic"

Now we have "keep calm and go broncos", "keep calm and beat the panthers", "keep calm and eat soft tacos", "keep calm and eat shit and die" etc

Who even decided to make that unfunny crap a meme

View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
it's funny because i doubt any of the fags who do the "keep calm and x" actually know the origin of this


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
ikr

I blame those airheaded fucking retarded bimbo bitches who obsess over Britain because it has something to do with one direction

Only girls, out of touch people trying to be in like advertising agencies and adults, teenage faggots and fucking morons seem to use it

View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
faget wrote:ikr

I blame those airheaded fucking retarded bimbo bitches who obsess over Britain because it has something to do with one direction

Only girls, out of touch people trying to be in like advertising agencies and adults, teenage faggots and fucking morons seem to use it
"but british people are so cool. they play the vidya gaems and the bands and the tea and the [insert feminine noises here]"


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
shiba inu wrote:
faget wrote:ikr

I blame those airheaded fucking retarded bimbo bitches who obsess over Britain because it has something to do with one direction

Only girls, out of touch people trying to be in like advertising agencies and adults, teenage faggots and fucking morons seem to use it
"but british people are so cool. they play the vidya gaems and the bands and the tea and the [insert feminine noises here]"
The only worse people are the bimbos who play 10 levels of angry birds and are then self proclaimed le epik gurl gaymurz

View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
faget wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
faget wrote:ikr

I blame those airheaded fucking retarded bimbo bitches who obsess over Britain because it has something to do with one direction

Only girls, out of touch people trying to be in like advertising agencies and adults, teenage faggots and fucking morons seem to use it
"but british people are so cool. they play the vidya gaems and the bands and the tea and the [insert feminine noises here]"
The only worse people are the bimbos who play 10 levels of angry birds and are then self proclaimed le epik gurl gaymurz
and then get mad and call you a sexist pig whenever you say otherwise


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
fag police wrote:
faget wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
faget wrote:ikr

I blame those airheaded fucking retarded bimbo bitches who obsess over Britain because it has something to do with one direction

Only girls, out of touch people trying to be in like advertising agencies and adults, teenage faggots and fucking morons seem to use it
"but british people are so cool. they play the vidya gaems and the bands and the tea and the [insert feminine noises here]"
The only worse people are the bimbos who play 10 levels of angry birds and are then self proclaimed le epik gurl gaymurz
and then get mad and call you a sexist pig whenever you say otherwise
"no you're a MEQAN BOY ad the reason why ii'm a lesbian~!~!!! screw u im A bueatiful princess wo is perfect and ANGRY BIRDS IS A REAL GAME STUPDI IT'S COOL TO WEAR AGNRY BIDSD AND MEMECRAFT SHIRTS!!!"

View user profile

wrekcd nerd


quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker
faget wrote:
fag police wrote:
faget wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
faget wrote:ikr

I blame those airheaded fucking retarded bimbo bitches who obsess over Britain because it has something to do with one direction

Only girls, out of touch people trying to be in like advertising agencies and adults, teenage faggots and fucking morons seem to use it
"but british people are so cool. they play the vidya gaems and the bands and the tea and the [insert feminine noises here]"
The only worse people are the bimbos who play 10 levels of angry birds and are then self proclaimed le epik gurl gaymurz
and then get mad and call you a sexist pig whenever you say otherwise
"no you're a MEQAN BOY ad the reason why ii'm a lesbian~!~!!! screw u im A bueatiful princess wo is perfect and ANGRY BIRDS IS A REAL GAME STUPDI IT'S COOL TO WEAR AGNRY BIDSD AND MEMECRAFT SHIRTS!!!"
i think this is the most beautiful shitpost to grace this forum

i literally was just slapping the keyboard with no thought given to precision

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum