the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Effective immediately ROBLOX is changing how clothing is priced."

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

shiba inu

shiba inu

everything except roblox shirts is double (for robux) or 12 times more (for tix)
10000000000000000000000000000000/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

wh

oh

wh

ha

HAHA

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW SUPER FUCKING GAY WHY DOESN'T ROBLOX JUST MAKE NBC OFFICIALLY A "DEMO" ALREADY BWAJAUAA=HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY EVEN FUCKING ADMITTED TO IT OH GOD MY SIDES WHEN I SAW THIS HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA
HAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

wrekcd nerd

"Raise the quality of items in the catalog."

bull fucking shitl haklf of the people you care about get 60R a day or buy 8942378947892347892374897R monthly, the price was never competitive nobody ever cared about the shirt they were about to buy and this won't change anything except give non-paying users an even harder time and they fucking know it

"Reward makers and sellers of clothing."

son if they want rewards they will set their price higher

"Incentivize nonpaying users to pay."

you fuckin bet why are those other two there? note how this one is at the bottom fucking GAY

so glad I quit this shit

wrekcd nerd

"Poor NBCs… (totally doesn’t include me.)"

oh my GOD it's like a swear word on there now!!! "GUYS I'M NOT A JEW"

nopenope

nopenope

no wonder i will never buy bc to give those pieces of shit money

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum