the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

please read: a personal appeal from ot- founder flamingdinner

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ok so you can  either prosper and be active with a minorly annoying person or die of inactivity without me

remember I got this site up to 4 months old and dogman keeps running it in to the ground

and no I'm not asking for admin

View user profile
star you try and say that nobody likes me but I have ruff

who do you have?


_________________
Logged in as a niggerspicjew threefer
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
Dogman, ruff, corgi, fruit, JMM, Wuten, friedchicken009, Hawksfan, sammichcat,  the owner of otgeth an otspike, numerous others


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
LEL keep telling yourself that you're what, "keeps this place alive"
there's no difference stupid fag


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
:>


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile
fag police wrote:Dogman, ruff, corgi, fruit, JMM, Wuten, friedchicken009, Hawksfan, sammichcat,  the owner of otgeth an otspike, numerous others
"star confirmed for fag"

corgi has stated to only tolerate you

dognerd hates you sry!!

ruff wanted you to quit as soon as you joined

fried is a fag

hawks is a fag

sammich is a fag

idk who the owner is but I met him and he was a fag

who the fuck is wooten


_________________
Logged in as a niggerspicjew threefer
View user profile
i'm only counting ot-ers I have a bunch of desperate fanboys on rot


_________________
Logged in as a niggerspicjew threefer
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
"umm if I don't like them they don't count XDDD"
Dogman, corgi, and ruff at least tolerate me 
can't say the same for you though Puerto Rican boy :>


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
LEL such as
haven't you said numerous times rot hates you


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile
fag police wrote:LEL such as
haven't you said numerous times rot hates you
only the summerfags obv.

View user profile
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:"star confirmed for fag"
ah but you missed the part that that is a joke

also star i dont necessarily dislike flamingdinner as much anymore.

View user profile
fag police wrote:"umm if I don't like them they don't count XDDD"
Dogman, corgi, and ruff at least tolerate me 
can't say the same for you though Puerto Rican boy :>
le :> faise

they tolerate me too they're just ridiculously passive aggressive

idk why dogman rides your dick on these things tbh


_________________
Logged in as a niggerspicjew threefer
View user profile
durians for sale wrote:
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:"star confirmed for fag"
ah but you missed the part that that is a joke

also star i dont necessarily dislike flamingdinner as much anymore.
noooooooo

View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
suuuurree even though they've said SHITLOADS of times that they hate you and that you're a fag


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:
fag police wrote:LEL such as
haven't you said numerous times rot hates you
only the summerfags obv.
still haven't name anyone on rot who actually likes you


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:idk why dogman rides your dick on these things tbh
he doesn't; star just keeps spamming him until he gives in

View user profile
fag police wrote:suuuurree even though they've said SHITLOADS of times that they hate you and that you're a fag
dude rotters are bipolar as fuck the next day after you've done something they don't like they won't even remember who did it and continue to circlejerk with their epik pewdiepie broez =3
durians for sale wrote:
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:idk why dogman rides your dick on these things tbh
he doesn't; star just keeps spamming him until he gives in
ilu

View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
I didn't even have to try and negotiate it with him 
I told him once/twice an he did it


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
come on man name at least 1


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:
fag police wrote:"umm if I don't like them they don't count XDDD"
Dogman, corgi, and ruff at least tolerate me 
can't say the same for you though Puerto Rican boy :>
le :> faise

they tolerate me too they're just ridiculously passive aggressive

idk why dogman rides your dick on these things tbh
i've already said that i've disliked you due to you being a massive dickwad
star didn't need to convince me of that


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
no 10 name ten


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile
damn i just realized that i tend to hate whoever is most convenient for me to hate at the time
be right back reforming myself into a better person

View user profile
fag police wrote:I didn't even have to try and negotiate it with him 
I told him once/twice an he did it
I ONLY TOLD HIM TWICE!! THAT"S NTO ANNOYGIN AT ALL


_________________
Logged in as a niggerspicjew threefer
View user profile
shiba inu wrote:
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:
fag police wrote:"umm if I don't like them they don't count XDDD"
Dogman, corgi, and ruff at least tolerate me 
can't say the same for you though Puerto Rican boy :>
le :> faise

they tolerate me too they're just ridiculously passive aggressive

idk why dogman rides your dick on these things tbh
i've already said that i've disliked you due to you being a massive dickwad
star didn't need to convince me of that
ok


_________________
Logged in as a niggerspicjew threefer
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
yo dis be flamin dinnah wrote:
fag police wrote:I didn't even have to try and negotiate it with him 
I told him once/twice an he did it
I ONLY TOLD HIM TWICE!! THAT"S NTO ANNOYGIN AT ALL
exactly


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum