the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

before my probably death/murder I wanna say this

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

bronies molest children daily

View user profile

Madd Dogg

avatar
Original Gangster
WHOA does this forum not have an image auto-resizer

View user profile
Ice Cube wrote:WHOA does this forum not have an image auto-resizer

not you have to do it yourself like a real man

View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
guessing flaming was too much of a faggot to set it


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
samoyed wrote:it's the bdsm equipment that you take issue with isn't it op

 what


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
Ice Cube wrote:SWB would fuk this


 yes yes I would


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Star wrote:
samoyed wrote:it's the bdsm equipment that you take issue with isn't it op

 what
the end of the video

View user profile

Star

avatar
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist
samoyed wrote:
Star wrote:
samoyed wrote:it's the bdsm equipment that you take issue with isn't it op

 what
the end of the video
well it is true I find bsdm disgusting
but no that's not the issue


_________________

|"We're going to need some of your booty."-ZECORA|
 im so MATURE Im PROUD of my SEXUALITY so i FLAUNT it wherever i GO everyone has to KNOW about my FANTASIES so i can feel SPECIAL and NONCONFORMIST
View user profile
Star wrote:
samoyed wrote:
Star wrote:
samoyed wrote:it's the bdsm equipment that you take issue with isn't it op

 what
the end of the video
well it is true I find bsdm disgusting
but no that's not the issue

you've just be SENSITIZED by the MEDIA

View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
Star wrote:
samoyed wrote:
Star wrote:
samoyed wrote:it's the bdsm equipment that you take issue with isn't it op

 what
the end of the video
well it is true I find bsdm disgusting
but no that's not the issue
for all you know twilight might be into that stuff man
maybe her "personality" (sexuality) is into it


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

Madd Dogg

avatar
Original Gangster
everytime someone mentions BDSM i get reminded of the BTK Killer

View user profile

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
bdsm is pretty gross, ya

I'm kind of in the same boat as Star here that I would totally be into Twilight Sparkle if she was human, but if she identified as Twilight Sparkle and was a student of a human Princess Celestia that would be a turn off because MLP isn't a sexual show for me

also wtf star equestria girls really??? lel u nob

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves

are you suprised

View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
ruff wrote:
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves

are you suprised
i didn't know that fd was into ponies

View user profile
samoyed wrote:
ruff wrote:
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves

are you suprised
i didn't know that fd was into ponies

i thought that was common knowledge

View user profile

Madd Dogg

avatar
Original Gangster
im only attracted to real women

View user profile
Ice Cube wrote:im only attracted to real women

disgusting



Last edited by ruff on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Madd Dogg

avatar
Original Gangster
ruff wrote:
Ice Cube wrote:im only attracted to real women

disgusting
socially unacceptable

View user profile

Madd Dogg

avatar
Original Gangster
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves
yeah he said something about it but then deleted it

View user profile

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
ruff wrote:
samoyed wrote:
ruff wrote:
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves

are you suprised
i didn't know that fd was into ponies

i thought that was common knowledge
has it taken this long for you to notice that i'm oblivious to nearly everything

View user profile
Ice Cube wrote:
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves
yeah he said something about it but then deleted it

who

View user profile

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
um when did I say I wanted to fuck an equestria girl

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

Madd Dogg

avatar
Original Gangster
ruff wrote:
Ice Cube wrote:
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves
yeah he said something about it but then deleted it

who
shit i quoted the wrong post but flamingdinner

View user profile

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
Ice Cube wrote:
ruff wrote:
Ice Cube wrote:
samoyed wrote:so basically everyone except me and ruff wants to not jokingly fuck horses or their humanized selves
yeah he said something about it but then deleted it

who
shit i quoted the wrong post but flamingdinner

 I edited an inaccuracy


don't overblow this u fag

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum