the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are the gif's on this considered r34

+2
pony fag 10/10-ign
Star
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

2Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

gay as hell and I'm not sure I'm comfortable browsing with them but if you want use the fuck out of them

just know it might deter new users

https://otminus.forumotion.com

3Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

how is it gay 
it's a woman (cartoon but w/e) shakin her ass how the fuck is that gay

4Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

anyways if they're gonna be deterred by something as softcore as that they shouldn't be here in the first place

5Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Star wrote:anyways if they're gonna be deterred by something as softcore as that they shouldn't be here in the first place

well idk but I wouldn't feel comfortable if I was of that gender and I perceived the head admin to be a perv

6Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

Well I don't think anyone besides werewolfgirl would give a flying fuck
cause she's a fat ass feminist as we all know

7Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

anyways it's not the head admin using it its me

8Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Star wrote:Well I don't think anyone besides werewolfgirl would give a flying fuck
cause she's a fat ass feminist as we all know
might make them feel uncomfortable
Star wrote:anyways it's not the head admin using it its me

you're an admin same difference but like I said go for it

9Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

oh so it's ok if i use tiarawhy stuff in my siggy right

10Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

also why does she have a bulge

11Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

Little Mrs. Rarity wrote:oh so it's ok if i use tiarawhy stuff in my siggy right
le woh iz tiaray??? xD

and yeah do it just to piss him off I'd love to see the reaction
Little Mrs. Rarity wrote:also why does she have a bulge
le fetish fuel faice

12Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:25 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

Flamdamnsk8r wrote:
Little Mrs. Rarity wrote:oh so it's ok if i use tiarawhy stuff in my siggy right
le woh iz tiaray??? xD
umm nobody important

13Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:10 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

Little Mrs. Rarity wrote:
Flamdamnsk8r wrote:
le woh iz tiaray??? xD
umm nobody important

i know who he/she is I was just saying that nobody knows who he/she is

14Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

*doesn't know who Tiarawhy is
*googles*

Are the gif's on this considered r34 Suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386T

15Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

Star wrote:*doesn't know who Tiarawhy is
*googles*

Are the gif's on this considered r34 Suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386T
was it that bad

16Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

yes
yes it was

17Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 pm

ruff

ruff

no fuck you

18Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

somehow i doubt it was as bad as some futa girl shaking her ass at me

19Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

Star wrote:*doesn't know who Tiarawhy is
*googles*

ya same here o_o

20Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

i have to scroll real fast past star's posts cuz my computer monitor is facing everyone in the living room thx

21Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

Ice Cube wrote:i have to scroll real fast past star's posts cuz my computer monitor is facing everyone in the living room thx

lol yeah

22Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:21 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

can we just not allow stuff like this

23Are the gif's on this considered r34 Empty Re: Are the gif's on this considered r34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 pm

wrekcd nerd

Little Mrs. Rarity wrote:can we just not allow stuff like this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum