the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

vocaloid (i think this goes here right??)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vocaloid (i think this goes here right??) Empty vocaloid (i think this goes here right??) Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

i have a friend who obsesses over vocaloid (kagamine len in specific) and i was bored so i decided i would check it out thinking it was gonna be some gay shit but it was actually fluent and smooth for the most part and was pretty cool (altho most of the songs sung by len are dark as fuck theyre spooki)

help me

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

kill yourself

skitty

skitty
asd

considering it already

ruff

ruff

disgusting

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

le vocaloid hatsune miku faice wow im so edgy botyx pay attention to me because your my only friend -__-

https://otminus.forumotion.com

skitty

skitty
asd

FlamingDinner wrote:le vocaloid hatsune miku faice wow im so edgy botyx pay attention to me because your my only friend -__-
from what i've heard miku's voice is apparently actually really shitty
but then again this is what i heard from the kagamine len fangirl that is my friend

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

botyx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:le vocaloid hatsune miku faice wow im so edgy botyx pay attention to me because your my only friend -__-
but then again this is what i heard from the kagamine len fangirl that is my friend
 fangirl

fangirl

fangirl

well that explains that, figures retarded le poser girl faice is so into this bullshit

how the fuck is this such a big thing it's just a song generator omfgggg they're making an anime out of it and it already has 9023849023480239047 games killmeplox

skitty

skitty
asd

FlamingDinner wrote:
botyx wrote:
 fangirl

fangirl

fangirl

well that explains that, figures retarded le poser girl faice is so into this bullshit

how the fuck is this such a big thing it's just a song generator omfgggg they're making an anime out of it and it already has 9023849023480239047 games killmeplox
because females are always posers who can't have honest opinions and actually like stuff

also i didn't even know she was female until one of her friends accidentally told me yesterday because everyone knows that i don't have any actual friends in real life

also i'm not 100% buying the whole "i'm a girl" bullshit until i have actual solid proof

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

botyx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
botyx wrote:
 fangirl

fangirl

fangirl

because females are always posers who can't have honest opinions and actually like stuff

also i didn't even know she was female until one of her friends accidentally told me yesterday because everyone knows that i don't have any actual friends in real life

also i'm not 100% buying the whole "i'm a girl" bullshit until i have actual solid proof
ew tranny ewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

and yes females can honestly like things but when it comes to nerdy stuff like that it's usually 15% actual like for it and 85% WOW I'M SO COOL LOOK AT MY ORIGINAL STYLE XD DONUT STEEL

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

really though there's negative reasons to be into a fucking audio synthesis program unless you're trying to stand out

skitty

skitty
asd

FlamingDinner wrote:really though there's negative reasons to be into a fucking audio synthesis program unless you're trying to stand out
so there's negative reasons to legitimately like something unless you're trying to stand out??
i don't know about you guys but trying to stand out seems like a pretty negative reason

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

botyx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:really though there's negative reasons to be into a fucking audio synthesis program unless you're trying to stand out
so there's negative reasons to legitimately like something unless you're trying to stand out??
i don't know about you guys but trying to stand out seems like a pretty negative reason
 yes it is

but really vocaloid fans are just an orgy of nerds going "wow look at this song I made with a fancy autotune program am I cool" "WOW let's give personalities to voices" "omg did u get hatsune miku video game #907865678907657865 yet"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum