the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

thread just for flaming

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1thread just for flaming Empty thread just for flaming Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

2thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:00 am

ruff

ruff

kids these days

3thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:09 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

what was there qq

https://otminus.forumotion.com

4thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 pm

ruff

ruff

FlamingDinner wrote:what was there qq
vore thread

5thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:43 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

what were some of the golden examples of cancer destroyed by the tyrannical moderators

6thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 pm

ruff

ruff

it was just some girl going 'SOMEONE COME EAT ME PLS :3' or something

wasn't really disgusting or interesting just awkward

7thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:54 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

ruff wrote:it was just some girl going 'SOMEONE COME EAT ME PLS :3' or something

was it fundipper. fuck. I accidentally introduced her to that shit because she was asking me about it. I feel like a bad person now

anyways are you sure it wasn't an alt??

8thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 pm

ruff

ruff

FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:it was just some girl going 'SOMEONE COME EAT ME PLS :3' or something

was it fundipper. fuck. I accidentally introduced her to that shit because she was asking me about it. I feel like a bad person now

i'm pretty sure everyone on rot is an alt

9thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:00 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

ruff wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:

ok but how many posts did it have

also it's really sad because fundipper messaged me on some random day and she was like "hay wats voar?? ;)" and I said she shouldn't know because she was like 11, and she kept bugging me about it even when I pretended I was on vacation so just to get her away from me I finally caved in because I thought it would provoke a funny reaction and get her to leave me alone but she said it was "kinda gross but still cool! :D" and I was like "oh fuck" then she started posting with a frequency about vore that makes my le trole era in 2011 look lazy

10thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 pm

ruff

ruff

FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:

ok but how many posts did it have

also it's really sad because fundipper messaged me on some random day and she was like "hay wats voar?? Wink" and I said she shouldn't know because she was like 11, and she kept bugging me about it even when I pretended I was on vacation so just to get her away from me I finally caved in because I thought it would provoke a funny reaction and get her to leave me alone but she said it was "kinda gross but still cool! Very Happy" and I was like "oh fuck" then she started posting with a frequency about vore that makes my le trole era in 2011 look lazy
ya it was probably her him then

i'm pretty sure it had a last 2-3 pages by the time it was deleted

11thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:27 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

flaming spreads his vore fetishism

12thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:50 am

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

australian cattle dog wrote:flaming spreads his vore fetishism
i had too much contagious retardation to realize what was wrong with posting about vore on rot, i think the public cloppers are what made me decide I could do that and get away with it

13thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 pm

ruff

ruff

FlamingDinner wrote:i had too much contagious retardation to realize what was wrong with posting about vore on rot
you still do that though

14thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

ruff wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:i had too much contagious retardation to realize what was wrong with posting about vore on rot
you still do that though
"for le old tiems saike!!!1"

15thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

ruff

ruff

FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
you still do that though
how is that any better

16thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

ruff wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
you still do that though
how is that any better
i don't tho that one thread where I asked iamsk8r that I was just testing to see if he was a good impersonator or a bad impersonator or even the real thing and he answered correctly

when I do I'm like "hey guys remember when" instead of doing it again, sort of

17thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:06 pm

ruff

ruff

FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
you still do that though
how is that any better
i don't tho that one thread where I asked iamsk8r that I was just testing to see if he was a good impersonator or a bad impersonator or even the real thing and he answered correctly

that doesn't even make any sense

18thread just for flaming Empty Re: thread just for flaming Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:21 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

ruff wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
ruff wrote:
you still do that though
how is that any better

that doesn't even make any sense
I know it doesn't but it's my excuse and I'm sticking with it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum