the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got 2 people threatening to le hax me in one server within 30 minutes on a pirate's life

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

it's sad because that game used to be cool shit but that server was screwed as fuck I have to tell you the other two gay things that happened but first the titular shit.

one of the homos was trying to convince me that he was going to use javascript to inject sql into my site and use roblox and chrome plugins developed by him (I work for anonymose!!1) and I told him he was just using cheat engine and he was like "um no" even though all he was doing was points hacking so his team could spam ships and his team was so shitty that we took them down even though we had almost no money and we were all shit at fighting and we had to work up to 30 every time our ship sank but we were still raping them anally which was the first other thing lol eventually they all ragequitted

the other one was all like "SOMEBODY ON THE OTHER TEAM LEAVE SO I CAN BETRAY!!!" and he had obc and an od'er outfit and had obviously only been playing for a few days and when nobody left he got assmad and started saying things like "IF U DON'T DO WAHT I WANT I'LL DELETE BUILDERMAN'S ACCOUNT AND SHUT DOWN ROBLOX 4EVER!!!" and I was like "lol u can't do that" and he was all "stfu i'll hack &ban you. I have almost admin on roblox" whatever the hell that's supposed to mean so I said "ok so you work for roblox but you want to shut it down thus cutting off your paycheck??" and he said, and I quote, "fu.k u" and left

the second other thing that happened was that some shagfag convinced everyone on my team that he was making peace even though I knew it was bullshit and he brought his whole team over on boat, why? because "better fishing" HAHA BULLSHIT. anyways they came and eventually he started chatting things like "attack" and so I started to kill everyone and then he was killing me and then when I asked him about it he was like "o I told them not to attack but they did anyways safechat noobs -.-" and I said "why were you attacking then" and he said "just for fun" and I said "that's why you looted me then right" and then he got back on his boat and went back to the port base

tl;dr robloxians r gay

https://otminus.forumotion.com

ruff

ruff

where do you find the time and energy to type all this

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

ruff wrote:where do you find the time and energy to type all this
 I have like a 150 wpm so.

https://otminus.forumotion.com

Sponsored content