the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

ok are you faggots at school or something

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

you realize how gay it is to have nobody else here

Corgi

Corgi

busy doing things with my life
but no school yet

skitty

skitty
asd

school starts for me in approximately 12 hours and 13 minutes
hooray

skitty

skitty
asd

11 hours 48 minutes
i'm keeping track of this shit

skitty

skitty
asd

11 hours 14 minutes

shiba inu

shiba inu

Corgi wrote:busy doing things with my life
but no school yet
oh so you have genuine priorities?
what a gay loser

skitty

skitty
asd

nine hours 57 minutes

the parental controls havent gone up yet; one can only hope my parents forgot about them

going to attempt to pull this dumbass move; pulling an all-nighter the night before school starts or at the very least stay up until midnight

wish me luck

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

botyx wrote:nine hours 57 minutes

the parental controls havent gone up yet; one can only hope my parents forgot about them

going to attempt to pull this dumbass move; pulling an all-nighter the night before school starts or at the very least stay up until midnight

wish me luck
gay

https://otminus.forumotion.com

Corgi

Corgi

australian cattle dog wrote:
but no school yet
what a gay loser
ive ran out of things to do on a computer

skitty

skitty
asd

11:30

dammit abort mission i really need to sleep

shiba inu

shiba inu

botyx wrote:11:30

PU$$Y

skitty

skitty
asd

botyx wrote:11:30

PU$$Y
you know it
but in all seriousness i prolly coulda stayed up the extra 30 minutes and had little to no consequence

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Corgi wrote:
but no school yet
what a gay loser
ive ran out of things to do on a computer
fukin pu$$y bitch not hardcore enough suck a cock weinermuncher 420yoloerrydayblazeitswag

what I do is download games and roms

once I'm done with that which I almost am I'll have literally every good PC game readily available without going on le fishy TOTALLY SAFE pirate bay

then I'll just have forums, le fanny vidyos, tech noos and games

Corgi

Corgi

FlamingDinner wrote:what I do is download games and roms

once I'm done with that which I almost am I'll have literally every good PC game readily available without going on le fishy TOTALLY SAFE pirate bay

ive been trying to use roms and some games.

if i emulate a console the game is slow as fuck or faster than light. i cant do anything with it, if not that the controls are fucking abominations i have to change for every game
ive been trying to install RCT2 again but it doesnt work well on windows 7
i can hardly forum here so ill turn the computer on about once or twice a day.
ROT is too horrible to go on for a while
i could finish nichijou or go get suggestions off of /a/ but i constantly forget

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Corgi wrote:

if i emulate a console the game is slow as fuck or faster than light. i cant do anything with it, if not that the controls are fucking abominations i have to change for every game
i could finish nichijou or go get suggestions off of /a/ but i constantly forget
you forget the suggestions? bro that's what notepad is for bro, I use notepad to take down any information I need and it works hella better than any material thing or sticky notes on the monitor (gay) and whenever I need to know the information I press the start button and the arrow by the notepad icon thingy

Corgi

Corgi

FlamingDinner wrote:
Corgi wrote:

you forget the suggestions? bro that's what notepad is for bro, I use notepad to take down any information I need and it works hella better than any material thing or sticky notes on the monitor (gay) and whenever I need to know the information I press the start button and the arrow by the notepad icon thingy
not that i forget the suggestions.
i forget to actually look for what they said.

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

oh, ok

you know there's several gamepads that mimic classic systems quite well, and even ports that let you use the real controllers for said classic systems if that's an issue you have

like I said, if your emulator is running too slow or too fast try another one but ask me which one you're thinking about first since I know way too much about all this

but nonmess is a great site

Corgi

Corgi

FlamingDinner wrote:like I said, if your emulator is running too slow or too fast try another one but ask me which one you're thinking about first since I know way too much about all this
ps2

had to settle with taking the console out from dust hell to play what i was trying for

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

unless you have a supercomputer that you could brag about like it was your dick size then pcsx2 is not an option

dolphin (gamecube) requires a fairly decent machine as well

you can find a good emulator for dreamcast and anything older than that and not worry about your system requirements too much, though

I recommend nullDC or Demul for DC, N64 scene is a mess with no perfect one and only one close-to-perfect one as in "I have five of them which I each use regularly except for one which I use mostly" size mess so don't really get into that unless you're confident you know how to use emulators and are fine with having several (or just get pj64 and have fairly spotty compatability but still better than any of the others), SSF is really your only shot at Saturn emulation, (don't worry the software itself is totally english despite how the site looks) pSX or whatever the capitalization is is your go-to PS1 emulator because ePSXe is for xxricersxx who know what they're doing, any older Sega system will run under Kega Fusion, SNES9X (if it works on your rig I can never get it to work coming from XP and 7!!! x[) or ZSNES should do the trick for SNES, for NES look at FCEUX if accuracy in graphics and sound isn't a huge concern to you and you aren't OCD about it being a leaning tower of shitty skiddie-tier programming that makes windows me look like the linux kernel (but not on the user end for the most part) and you're into taking screenshots and making videos and being able to play NES music by itself within it and it's numerous other filters and features then get that and if you just want to play your damn NES games without no whippersnappers interfering with their fancy shenanigans and you care about accuracy then get NEStopia, GBA get VBA-M, GB/C get TGB Dual if you want to trade Pokeymanz or play other link games and ignore it for all other things because it's shit and use BGB (which also has Pokeymanz linking that not even I can get to work), Gambatte and KiGB which are all about equally good so you can just find which one you like better

I realize that was a text wall but that's really all you need to know about your emulator selection

shiba inu

shiba inu

Corgi wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:like I said, if your emulator is running too slow or too fast try another one but ask me which one you're thinking about first since I know way too much about all this
ps2

had to settle with taking the console out from dust hell to play what i was trying for
"settle"
faggot you don't settle for sony. there is no settling. you play sony because you enjoy it, not because you settled for it.

Corgi

Corgi

samoyed wrote:
Corgi wrote:
ps2

"settle"
faggot you don't settle for sony. there is no settling. you play sony because you enjoy it, not because you settled for it.
faggot you dont settle for consoles.

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

FlamingDinner wrote:unless you have a supercomputer that you could brag about like it was your dick size then pcsx2 is not an option

you can find a good emulator for dreamcast and anything older than that and not worry about your system requirements too much, though

I recommend nullDC or Demul for DC, N64 scene is a mess with no perfect one and only one close-to-perfect one as in "I have five of them which I each use regularly except for one which I use mostly" size mess so don't really get into that unless you're confident you know how to use emulators and are fine with having several (or just get pj64 and have fairly spotty compatability but still better than any of the others), SSF is really your only shot at Saturn emulation, (don't worry the software itself is totally english despite how the site looks) pSX or whatever the capitalization is is your go-to PS1 emulator because ePSXe is for xxricersxx who know what they're doing, any older Sega system will run under Kega Fusion, SNES9X (if it works on your rig I can never get it to work coming from XP and 7!!! x[) or ZSNES should do the trick for SNES, for NES look at FCEUX if accuracy in graphics and sound isn't a huge concern to you and you aren't OCD about it being a leaning tower of shitty skiddie-tier programming that makes windows me look like the linux kernel (but not on the user end for the most part) and you're into taking screenshots and making videos and being able to play NES music by itself within it and it's numerous other filters and features then get that and if you just want to play your damn NES games without no whippersnappers interfering with their fancy shenanigans and you care about accuracy then get NEStopia, GBA get VBA-M, GB/C get TGB Dual if you want to trade Pokeymanz or play other link games and ignore it for all other things because it's shit and use BGB (which also has Pokeymanz linking that not even I can get to work), Gambatte and KiGB which are all about equally good so you can just find which one you like better

I realize that was a text wall but that's really all you need to know about your emulator selection

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Star wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:unless you have a supercomputer that you could brag about like it was your dick size then pcsx2 is not an option

le vidyo reacshun faice
except you know corgi

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

may mays

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist