the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

highest-quality poster poll

3 posters

who is best poster??

highest-quality poster poll Vote_lcap0%highest-quality poster poll Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
highest-quality poster poll Vote_lcap0%highest-quality poster poll Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
highest-quality poster poll Vote_lcap100%highest-quality poster poll Vote_rcap 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1highest-quality poster poll Empty highest-quality poster poll Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:08 am

skitty

skitty
asd

aka fruit wants everybody's opinion of him and tries to thinly disguise it with a poll
anyways votevotevote

2highest-quality poster poll Empty Re: highest-quality poster poll Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

corgi ^-^

https://otminus.forumotion.com

3highest-quality poster poll Empty Re: highest-quality poster poll Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:16 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

i'd say corgi or ruff

4highest-quality poster poll Empty Re: highest-quality poster poll Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:18 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

yknow i was at school when i realized "oh wait everyone's just gonna vote for themselves"
apparently i was wrong

5highest-quality poster poll Empty Re: highest-quality poster poll Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:23 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

i already know that i'm a shit tier poster so of course i'm not voting myself

6highest-quality poster poll Empty Re: highest-quality poster poll Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

samoyed wrote:i already know that i'm a shit tier poster so of course i'm not voting myself
not really if corgi hadn't already won via majority rules i prolly woulda voted you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum