the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

i noticed that they have 2 roblox talk stlye forums now

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

that's cool i guess

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

yep

yep

yepppp

youknoe986

youknoe986

arent you late

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

dogman is super inactive on roblox

https://otminus.forumotion.com

shiba inu

shiba inu

i haven't gone back in like a year, so excuse me if i don't know all the intricate details

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

well "rt" is for talking about shit, it's like ot but somehow even gayer

atr is the new rt

they were going to merge rt and ot but rt'ers were all like "NOO THEIR 2 GEY!!! WERE OR OWN FOREM" and ot'ers were like "if rt'ers come here I will fucking cut myself" so then they were going to rename RT "Random Talk" but they were bitchy about even that even though the initials were the same so it's still called Roblox Talk and it's now OT but shittier

How shitty?

They support this faglord that spammed on forum games up to 110k, no joak

Their logic?

"UMG HE DIDENT UESE A BOT. AND HE STOPD SPAMMING BECAUSE I EAT HIS BULLSHIT LIES EVEN THOUGH THERE'S MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE AGAINST IT. DA PAST IS DA PAST OK (but those posts still count!!)"

the fag actually thinks post count is important and spams about how cool and important and better than fastlane he is

he claims that he used to be a fan of fastlane but as soon as fastlane was like "um, cut the shit you fag" he STOPPED BEING A FAN FOR REASONS ENTIRELY UNRELATED AND OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE FASTLANE WAS A BITCH AND NOT BECAUSE THEY HAD A DISAGREEMENT

Ventus inspired this huge gay wave of spammers/spambots whoring for top post count, that combined with carl's EPIK TROLE xDDD that told ot how to make le edgy spambats was one of the last waves of faggotry that rot actually survived, the current wave of faggotry I feel rot can get over eventually but it hasn't

wow did I really type this much? I'm pretty gay

https://otminus.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum