the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

god fucking dammit I lost admin password

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1god fucking dammit I lost admin password Empty god fucking dammit I lost admin password Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:55 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

don't worry I'm contacting forumotion and this time they'll respond

turns out the two people I contacted left forumotion and forumotion is too much of a bitch to fix their guides

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

also star give rarity admin for me

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

wait so you're flaming?

wrekcd nerd

wait star hold on can't you change my password?

also yes I am and I can prove it if necessary

wrekcd nerd

don't let my name fool you

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

it's just that the posts on that acc. Are really obscure and emotionless
the same way it would be if you were ammy trying to be a sooper secrt spai

wrekcd nerd

Star wrote:it's just that the posts on that acc. Are really obscure and emotionless
the same way it would be if you were ammy trying to be a sooper secrt spai

I'll make a video stating I'm flamdamnsk8r hold on

wrekcd nerd

v=6WxsjO3TWfA

when it's done processing

wrekcd nerd

it's processed

do it starfag

wrekcd nerd

Fix it already!!!!!

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

they didn't leave bro they killed themselves because they saw a really scary cardboard box

wrekcd nerd

Star wrote:they didn't leave bro they killed themselves because they saw a really scary cardboard box

o no

wrekcd nerd

I got the e-mail

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum