the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

gay things general

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gay things general Empty gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

it being high school and all I thought brandeis would have le trendy teenz up the ass but it's acauly pretty cancer-free for the most part, one thing I did notice was a "keep calm" shirt though and another shirt by Nike demonstrating that they finally figured out "swag" is an in word now

some hispanic chick had a me gusta shirt but that's not a big deal I guess, and there were a lot of people with luh adventure time stuff but I bet a lot of the people who buy that stuff actually like that stuff and are oblivious to why it's wrong to buy it

no sign of bronies outside of the club

yea

https://otminus.forumotion.com

2gay things general Empty Re: gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:07 am

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

FlamingDinner wrote:it being high school and all I thought brandeis would have le trendy teenz up the ass but it's acauly pretty cancer-free for the most part, one thing I did notice was a "keep calm" shirt though and another shirt by Nike demonstrating that they finally figured out "swag" is an in word now

some hispanic chick had a me gusta shirt but that's not a big deal I guess, and there were a lot of people with luh adventure time stuff but I bet a lot of the people who buy that stuff actually like that stuff and are oblivious to why it's wrong to buy it

yea
it's your first day
the gayness will be turned up x50 (at least)

3gay things general Empty Re: gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:11 am

skitty

skitty
asd

labrador wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:it being high school and all I thought brandeis would have le trendy teenz up the ass but it's acauly pretty cancer-free for the most part, one thing I did notice was a "keep calm" shirt though and another shirt by Nike demonstrating that they finally figured out "swag" is an in word now

yea
it's your first day
first day is always the gayestestest what sort of elitist school do you go to even

4gay things general Empty Re: gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:23 am

shiba inu

shiba inu

botyx wrote:
labrador wrote:

yea
it's your first day
first day is always the gayestestest what sort of elitist school do you go to even
homeschool
i went to some gayass public highschool

5gay things general Empty Re: gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:39 am

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

well technically this was the second school day so I probably am glad I was absent yesterday (two days ago??)

https://otminus.forumotion.com

6gay things general Empty Re: gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 am

skitty

skitty
asd

homosexual people are pretty gay
i'm sorry guys i'm not funny i'll see myself out and hang myself while i'm at it

7gay things general Empty Re: gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:50 am

shiba inu

shiba inu

botyx wrote:homosexual people are pretty gay
i'm sorry guys i'm not funny i'll see myself out and hang myself while i'm at it
so you couldn't hang around
couldn't you have hung out longer
yes i know my puns are shitty i'll show myself out

8gay things general Empty Re: gay things general Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 am

skitty

skitty
asd

labrador wrote:
botyx wrote:homosexual people are pretty gay
so you couldn't hang around
couldn't you have hung out longer
yes i know my puns are shitty i'll show myself out
your puns are shitty
but they're not bad
there's a difference between shitty puns and bad puns

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum