the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents


You are not connected. Please login or register

faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
faithful loyalists

fd

ruff

too chill to give a shit but slightly rebel-leaning (I think???)

corgi

filthy rebels

star

dogman

bot

frost

corgi

u r overpowered actually no ruff will just go on streetjustice after a while

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

2 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:45 pm

i'm already on otxstreetjustice

View user profile

3 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:46 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
fd if we let you on streetjustice will you stop crying


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

4 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:48 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
i'm not crying I just don't see why any of this is necessary

yeah I don't care about headmin you can have it or admin at all really

the six forum setup and the theme were nice but do whatever you wish

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

5 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:50 pm

FlamingDinner wrote:too chill to give a shit but slightly rebel-leaning (I think???)

corgi
i go wherever the wind takes me.
i dont really care what happens as long as its better than before.
ya im neutral in all this shit happening

View user profile

6 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Madd Dogg

avatar
Original Gangster
FlamingDinner wrote:i'm not crying I just don't see why any of this is necessary

yeah I don't care about headmin you can have it or admin at all really

the six forum setup and the theme were nice but do whatever you wish
we just dont like you

View user profile

7 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:00 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
k flaming pm me the admin password and the forum creation password encase i need to reset things if there's a raid


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

8 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
Madd Dogg wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:i'm not crying I just don't see why any of this is necessary

yeah I don't care about headmin you can have it or admin at all really

the six forum setup and the theme were nice but do whatever you wish
we just dont like you
ok that I understand
shiba inu wrote:k flaming pm me the admin password and the forum creation password encase i need to reset things if there's a raid
GOOD IDEA yeah nah fuck u

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

9 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:13 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
k


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

10 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:k
the fact you tried to get me to let you shut this place down shows you have issues men


issues

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

11 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

otxsj's chatbox is getting raped

View user profile

12 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:k
the fact you tried to get me to let you shut this place down shows you have issues men


issues
"i'll let you be headadmin but i won't give you the headadmin powers"


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

13 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:k
the fact you tried to get me to let you shut this place down shows you have issues men


issues
ok I hope that was a joke because if not I'm pulling your admin for obvious reasons

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

14 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:21 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:k
the fact you tried to get me to let you shut this place down shows you have issues men


issues
"i'll let you be headadmin but i won't give you the headadmin powers"
I was talking about moving everyone to otxsj damn

but yeah I'll give you the creds tomorrow because I'm fucktired and still. have. fucking. HOMOWORK

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

15 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:55 pm

so w8 why did we decide to move otxsj again wasnt it just to piss fd off or something because it's not like he does shit here anyways

View user profile

16 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:39 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
skitty wrote:so w8 why did we decide to move otxsj again wasnt it just to piss fd off or something because it's not like he does shit here anyways
making flaming cry

View user profile

17 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:47 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
skitty wrote:so w8 why did we decide to move otxsj again wasnt it just to piss fd off or something because it's not like he does shit here anyways
that's not true I come here all the time





came


='(

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

18 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:50 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
so you gonna hand over those powers or what


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

19 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:52 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:so you gonna hand over those powers or what
nah i'm not gonna let you delete this place

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

20 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:22 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:so you gonna hand over those powers or what
nah i'm not gonna let you delete this place
explain why i would do that
once sj dies, we'll probably come back here
why would i want to go back to rot or go searching for weeks for a forum i'd actually enjoy

View user profile

21 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
shiba inu wrote:so you gonna hand over those powers or what
nah i'm not gonna let you delete this place
explain why i would do that
once sj dies, we'll probably come back here
why would i want to go back to rot or go searching for weeks for a forum i'd actually enjoy
because the only thing headmins can do is not be demoted and delete the forum, other than the name you either want one or the other

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

22 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:25 pm

shiba inu

avatar
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
alright flaming
1.why would i want your gay name
2.at least tell me you know how to use the utilities then


_________________
yes i know i acted like a am a fag
View user profile

23 Re: faithful loyalists vs filthy rebels on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:51 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

avatar
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate
shiba inu wrote:alright flaming
1.why would i want your gay name
2.at least tell me you know how to use the utilities then
I mean the title not name

like "he's the headmin" instead of "he's AN admin"

and yes

View user profile http://otminus.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum