the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

is anybody else getting this stupid ad

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:49 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fuckin10

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

only on the steam browser that has no adblock

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

shiba inu wrote:only on the steam browser that has no adblock
my shitster won't let me put on adblock because she says it's "too good to be true" and a "virus"

wrekcd nerd

maybe she uncovered an nsa conspiracy

to spy on our ad reccomendations

wrekcd nerd

Flamdamnsk8r wrote:maybe she uncovered an nsa conspiracy

to spy on our ad reccomendations
o no

shiba inu

shiba inu

faget wrote:
shiba inu wrote:only on the steam browser that has no adblock
my shitster won't let me put on adblock because she says it's "too good to be true" and a "virus"
"too good to be true"
lel
hey flaming
have your sister register an account here so we can call her gay

wrekcd nerd

She already did and rated on me to my parents

Oh that's right you weren't here for the banhammerbabe bullshit

shiba inu

shiba inu

faget wrote:She already did and rated on me to my parents

Oh that's right you weren't here for the banhammerbabe bullshit
oooo gimme the juicy details

wrekcd nerd

Me and star and botyx were talking on a sarcastic thread about our epik fetichez and ocs when cocksfan came in and made a super gay honest reply and my sister took all the bullshit I said and told my parents then started shitposting epik emoticon maymays from 2007 (da god old dayz.. -___-) and then started shitposting bump gifs involving tits on an already top thread

10is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

faget wrote:Me and star and botyx were talking on a sarcastic thread about our epik fetichez and ocs when cocksfan came in and made a super gay honest reply and my sister took all the bullshit I said and told my parents then started shitposting epik emoticon maymays from 2007 (da god old dayz.. -___-) and then started shitposting bump gifs involving tits on an already top thread
can you invite her again

11is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 pm

wrekcd nerd

She'll rat on me again and I already have to take online homosexuality therapy courses

12is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:10 pm

ruff

ruff

oh i remember her

banhammerbabe on fd's original avatar wrote:Looks like the delicious warm cave found in the crevice between two plump plot cheeks of a nice unsuspecting pony...
she was nice

13is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:40 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

banhammerbabe on fd's original avatar wrote:Looks like the delicious warm cave found in the crevice between two plump plot cheeks of a nice unsuspecting pony...
what

14is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 pm

ruff

ruff

shiba inu wrote:
what
is anybody else getting this stupid ad 6MyzW1v

15is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:24 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

ruff wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
what
is anybody else getting this stupid ad 6MyzW1v
faggotry runs in the family

16is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 am

skitty

skitty
asd

faget wrote:Me and star and botyx were talking on a sarcastic thread about our epik fetichez and ocs when cocksfan came in and made a super gay honest reply and my sister took all the bullshit I said and told my parents then started shitposting epik emoticon maymays from 2007 (da god old dayz.. -___-) and then started shitposting bump gifs involving tits on an already top thread
whoa whoa whoa i dont remember this so dont even say i was involved in this faggotry

17is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:53 am

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

I don't remember it either

18is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:18 pm

wrekcd nerd

skitty wrote:
faget wrote:Me and star and botyx and ruff were talking on a sarcastic thread about our epik fetichez and ocs when cocksfan came in and made a super gay honest reply and my sister took all the bullshit I said and told my parents then started shitposting epik emoticon maymays from 2007 (da god old dayz.. -___-) and then started shitposting bump gifs involving tits on an already top thread
whoa whoa whoa i dont remember this so dont even say i was involved in this faggotry
fag police wrote:I don't remember it either
well seeing as it was a long time ago i can see that and come to think of it it was more me and ruff sorry my memory fails me

19is anybody else getting this stupid ad Empty Re: is anybody else getting this stupid ad Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 pm

wrekcd nerd

we opened a subforum actually and we were talkin bout our epik shreksual encounterz =D when cocksfan made a thread and ruff was like "holy shit your a faggot" and then I said a bunch of bullshit about gay dragons

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum