the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

this guy makes me cringe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this guy makes me cringe Empty this guy makes me cringe Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

god i mean really

SquirtleSquader wrote:I had the California roll ( this is my first time ) I was going to try the Philly roll.
just cuz you dont like one kind doesnt mean you dont like sushi in general aaa

SquirtleSquader wrote:I don't know if I would go back.

I'd like to try other sushi. Maybe chicken sushi, I hard about that.
CHICKEN SUSHI WHAT FUCK NO GET OUT OUT OUT OUT

SquirtleSquader wrote:I might try eel sushi a bit later.
yes yes good good do try the eel
eel is good yo

SquirtleSquader wrote:It's kinda of hard for me since im not a fan of fish. I still wanted to try it.
w8 if you dont like fish/seafood/whatever then y the fuk r you eating sushi in the first place

2this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 am

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

"chicken sushi"
"chicken sushi"
"chicken sushi"
what the hell is chicken sushi

3this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:53 am

skitty

skitty
asd

shiba inu wrote:"chicken sushi"
"chicken sushi"
"chicken sushi"
what the hell is chicken sushi
something that doesn't exist
it just doesn't

4this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 pm

piping hot supper

hahahahaha what a fucking faggot

afishionados for life fuck white inlander seafood hating fags

5this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:40 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

*rp turns into a wofl* wrote:hahahahaha what a fucking faggot

okay i feel like this was sarcasm but with fd you can never tell

i mean i'm no huge sushi fanatic personally but seriously his overall lack of knowledge on the topic i mean GOD seriously my seven year old sister knows more about sushi

6this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 pm

piping hot supper

skitty wrote:

i mean i'm no huge sushi fanatic personally but seriously his overall lack of knowledge on the topic i mean GOD seriously my seven year old sister knows more about sushi
duh it was sarcasm how could i get passionate about whether or not somebody likes fish, i mean imo it's fuckin stupid to say you dislike all fish because fish can taste like any shit and that's not even with seasoning but generally saying you don't like fish is alright with me because cod and the other varieties that get distributed a lot are generally shit, but to say that you don't like sushi because it has fish in it is just retarded because you can hardly even taste it and they season fucking everything

7this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 pm

piping hot supper

"maybe chicken sushi, i hard about that..."

squirtlesquader noOBCfag faps to chicken sushi confirmed

8this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:13 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

a niggerspicjew threefer wrote:
skitty wrote:

duh it was sarcasm how could i get passionate about whether or not somebody likes fish, i mean imo it's fuckin stupid to say you dislike all fish because fish can taste like any shit and that's not even with seasoning but generally saying you don't like fish is alright with me because cod and the other varieties that get distributed a lot are generally shit, but to say that you don't like sushi because it has fish in it is just retarded because you can hardly even taste it and they season fucking everything
okay i meant it was supposed to be some sarcastic imitation of me but okay

9this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm

ruff

ruff

a niggerspicjew threefer wrote:"maybe chicken sushi, i hard about that..."

what the fuck are you even talking about anymore

10this guy makes me cringe Empty Re: this guy makes me cringe Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm

piping hot supper

ruff wrote:
a niggerspicjew threefer wrote:"maybe chicken sushi, i hard about that..."

what the fuck are you even talking about anymore
"hard about that"

sounds like he gets boners from chicken sushi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum