the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

a simple thread about simple things

+6
Star
shiba inu
http://4chan.org
skitty
pony fag 10/10-ign
Corgi
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:23 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

Randomized teams are beast because they take out the whole guessing game that setting up a team is. Really, Pokémon is actually pretty balanced if you just look at the highest evolutionary forms and only decent moves (because we all know how many shitty moves there are in Pokémon).

Fuck all the le haxxor pro xdd bullshit like setting up "COMPLIMENTARY!!!" items (leftovers are better than like everything ever anyways) and using moves that take the classic special stat from g1 and multiply that by 2 and  1/30 of the square of the defense of the other Pokémon and all that other stuff because rarely is it more effective than just decent moves and using Pokémon that don't totally suck

https://otminus.forumotion.com

52a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:26 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Corgi wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
competitive battling is pretty gay but at least this doesn't go by smogon's gay tiers

seriously though they have Charizard on nu their lowest rank just because of motherfucking stealth rock

also gen 4 was a metagame disaster but that's besides the point

really though I can't think of anything Charizard can't fuck over if it has the right moves yet it's nu

To put it into some motherfucking comparison, Charizard is on the same level as these Pokémon

"I'm a big fat faggots who loves cock can somebody please count how many dicks are in me right now I can't count high enough" -Smogon University graduates
i dont do any competetive stuff.
i play games like that for fun
well I guess it's not "pretty gay" more like kinda gay because fags like anybody who listens to smogon fucked it up pretty bad and d/p fucked over the metagame big time besides the physical/special split

even though I hate Smogon I kind of wish there was a guide to all the competitive stuff that doesn't end up sucking tremendous balls because really the Smogon movesets are actually quite alright most of the time even if sometimes they don't put the very-obvious-first-moveset-that-comes-to-mind, it's the tiers and article introductions that give that site it's reputation

also another thing people don't like is that they're always recommending the le haxxor pro xddd moves I was talking about

53a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

botyx ot- resident pokemon competitive-battler newbie faggot here saying that if you're going to enter the world of competitive battling be prepared to devote hours of your life to that shit
btw i'm not even fuckin TOUCHING ivs
thankfully i only have to knock out some 120~ boldores to properly EV my lairon/aggron

note to self: finish ev'ing lairon

54a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Corgi

Corgi

ok boty,
i dont do competitive things anyway.
lets just change the subject

55a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

fucking ivs are for ricers but evs are nice enough

isn't there some bullshit somewhere in the metagame where the stats change ever so slightly with your Pokémon's name. What the hell is that supposed to do

56a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:57 am

Corgi

Corgi

57a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:10 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

what was your other Pokémon and what the fuck was he trying to do with Deoxys

58a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Corgi

Corgi

FlamingDinner wrote:what was your other Pokémon and what the fuck was he trying to do with Deoxys
i think he was trying to set up the damage traps with deoxys
the last one i had though was ducklett

59a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:14 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

I saw that anime episode with ducklett

The one in the anime is a total asshole

60a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:12 am

Corgi

Corgi

Heads of staff lost a revolution round because the faggot HoS was to stupid to kill the last rev head and instead put him in perma

61a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:13 am

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

Corgi wrote:Heads of staff lost a revolution round because the faggot HoS was to stupid to kill the last rev head and instead put him in perma
gg no re 10/10

62a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:14 am

Corgi

Corgi

samoyed wrote:
Corgi wrote:Heads of staff lost a revolution round because the faggot HoS was to stupid to kill the last rev head and instead put him in perma
gg no re 10/10
they just started piling up people in there because clever cargonia revs threw out the ordering consoles' circuitboards

63a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:52 am

Corgi

Corgi

time for some faggoty greentext to help tell a story

>playing assistant again and doing various things.
>talking to the Ai about what i can do
>"go put on a schoolgirl uniform&cat ears and help botany"
>smoked weed with the botanists in such a uniform
>oh fuck Ai is apparently rogue
>get into his core and fix his laws
>fast forward 3/4 of the round done
>total retard captain left the teleporter room open
>took the hand teleporter
>engineers talking about seeing someone mess with the singularity
>go down to engineering and see the HoS there
>hand him a donut
>"oh shit its LOOSE, run fuckers"
>escape shuttle called
>"oh wait no its just going away"
>not long later
>"lord singuloth is eating escape shuttle hallway!"
>go wait in the escape pods in arrivals
>another guy "professor dmitri" comes around
>give him an eggplant
>pods about to leave when THIS FUCKER STARTS ATTACKING ME
>my helmet has the robustness stopping power of gods
>manage to get infront of him and use the teleporter
>he accidentally walks in and is put somewhere else
>pods leave
>pods arrive at centcomm
>"professor dmitri"
>traitor
>"escape alive" failed

64a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 pm

ruff

ruff

did that server thing work out

65a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Corgi

Corgi

ruff wrote:did that server thing work out
nope

66a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:41 pm

ruff

ruff

we could always just take over an abandoned server or someything

67a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:22 pm

ruff

ruff

an admin just reprimanded me for throwing a space drug smoke grenade into the chapel during a wedding

these people are no fun

68a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

ruff wrote:an admin just reprimanded me for throwing a space drug smoke grenade into the chapel during a wedding

these people are no fun
i need to start playing ss13 for real if this is the sort of bullshit you can do

69a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

botyx wrote:
ruff wrote:an admin just reprimanded me for throwing a space drug smoke grenade into the chapel during a wedding

these people are no fun
i need to start playing ss13 for real if this is the sort of bullshit you can do
but the controls are so bad

70a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 pm

ruff

ruff

samoyed wrote:
botyx wrote:

these people are no fun
at first

71a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:45 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

ruff wrote:
samoyed wrote:
botyx wrote:

these people are no fun
at first
at first the controls are a pain in the ass but then once you get more used to them they're not too bad

72a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Corgi

Corgi

yeah so me, another guy, and a engineer turned the escape hallway into a a small gambling stall.
we kidnapped braindead people and used them as prizes for gamblers
next round i was a wizard that named myself gabe newell.
i promised guns and gave them later.
admins spawned a crate of hats in my honor

73a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

Corgi wrote:yeah so me, another guy, and a engineer turned the escape hallway into a a small gambling stall.
i refuse to believe this story

74a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Corgi

Corgi

botyx wrote:
Corgi wrote:yeah so me, another guy, and a engineer turned the escape hallway into a a small gambling stall.
i refuse to believe this story
if i took a screenshot id show you.
i still did antagonist things but yeah

75a simple thread about simple things - Page 3 Empty Re: a simple thread about simple things Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 pm

ruff

ruff

Corgi wrote:we kidnapped braindead people and used them as prizes for gamblers
why would gamblers need braindead people

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum