the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will post whatever I find mildly interesting here

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

Yeah that EAOSTV kid is one of those fags who think that they will be accepted just for having a YouTube channel so they act gay as if people will tolerate it

https://otminus.forumotion.com

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Ruff go on there and post "gay thread"

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

i don't know
disney gta might be fun

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=111620433
Because my other thread was deleted by the heartless moderators who obviously have no regard for my feelings, I'm posting it again, and telling my story in full.

So, my dad works at an aquarium. I've been there, and interacted with the animals ever since I was really little. It was really fun, working and playing with the animals, but my most passionate encounter was with the dolphins.

They were always the most fun to play with: the performer dolphins would throw beach balls back and forth with me, but the most special one was a dolphin named Nipper. I remember meeting him when he was just a calf.

I was younger then myself, and Nipper, from the first time he met me, was really close to me. I always knew that we shared a bond that didn't exist between me and the other dolphins. Well, the years went by, and I would visit Nipper as much as I could. We were like best friends, and as we both grew up, I began to feel something for him that I hadn't ever felt before.

It was a curious feeling, like we were somehow connected emotionally, but something was growing inside of me, and I could sense it in Nipper as well. Animals, as we know, are intelligent emotionally, but most at a simpler level than humans. Dolphins, however, carry an emotional intelligence that far surpasses that of most animals, and nearly rivals that of humans. Once an empathy link is established between creatures, they connect on a level that is profound beyond explanation.

I began to lose focus, as the dolphin invaded my thoughts more and more. All I could think about was the next time I would get to see my beautiful dolphin, and a few nights ago, I came to the conclusion that I would try something that many would call insane: mating with Nipper, and A few nights later... my ambitions and wildest dreams were fulfilled.

It was very frightening at first. I followed my instincts, and got the response I was looking for from him, but when we actually connected, he began convulsing and thrashing against my body, trying to dominate me. He nearly drowned me, but I shook him to tell him that I was in distress, and he immediately calmed down to a very gentle pleasant thrust. It was like he could read my thoughts from my actions, and I could read his.

I could sense that Nipper was fighting his instincts as best he could to keep from dominating me. It was then that I new that I was genuinely loved by another creature, who would go against its own body's desire for my sake. The rest of the experience was so incredible that I can barely describe it with words. My emotions were a rollercoaster for the rest of our time together, and for the next few days as well long after he had shared his body with my own, and implanted those emotions inside of me.

Even now as I type this, I urge for my sweet dolphin Nipper. I hope we can see each other again soon. <3

shiba inu

shiba inu

why

ruff

ruff

All-American Star wrote:http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=111620433
Because my other thread was deleted by the heartless moderators who obviously have no regard for my feelings, I'm posting it again, and telling my story in full.

So, my dad works at an aquarium. I've been there, and interacted with the animals ever since I was really little. It was really fun, working and playing with the animals, but my most passionate encounter was with the dolphins.

They were always the most fun to play with: the performer dolphins would throw beach balls back and forth with me, but the most special one was a dolphin named Nipper. I remember meeting him when he was just a calf.

I was younger then myself, and Nipper, from the first time he met me, was really close to me. I always knew that we shared a bond that didn't exist between me and the other dolphins. Well, the years went by, and I would visit Nipper as much as I could. We were like best friends, and as we both grew up, I began to feel something for him that I hadn't ever felt before.

It was a curious feeling, like we were somehow connected emotionally, but something was growing inside of me, and I could sense it in Nipper as well. Animals, as we know, are intelligent emotionally, but most at a simpler level than humans. Dolphins, however, carry an emotional intelligence that far surpasses that of most animals, and nearly rivals that of humans. Once an empathy link is established between creatures, they connect on a level that is profound beyond explanation.

I began to lose focus, as the dolphin invaded my thoughts more and more. All I could think about was the next time I would get to see my beautiful dolphin, and a few nights ago, I came to the conclusion that I would try something that many would call insane: mating with Nipper, and A few nights later... my ambitions and wildest dreams were fulfilled.

It was very frightening at first. I followed my instincts, and got the response I was looking for from him, but when we actually connected, he began convulsing and thrashing against my body, trying to dominate me. He nearly drowned me, but I shook him to tell him that I was in distress, and he immediately calmed down to a very gentle pleasant thrust. It was like he could read my thoughts from my actions, and I could read his.

I could sense that Nipper was fighting his instincts as best he could to keep from dominating me. It was then that I new that I was genuinely loved by another creature, who would go against its own body's desire for my sake. The rest of the experience was so incredible that I can barely describe it with words. My emotions were a rollercoaster for the rest of our time together, and for the next few days as well long after he had shared his body with my own, and implanted those emotions inside of me.

Even now as I type this, I urge for my sweet dolphin Nipper. I hope we can see each other again soon. <3
oh ya

that reminds me of this one story about this guy who was just casually fucking a dolphin and the dolphin clenched so hard it ripped his dick off

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=111748141
Okay I know what you're thinking but just read this before passing judgment

So my bf, who I have been dating nearly a near (I am 16), has recently told me he is into animals. Now this bothered me, but I loved him so I decided to let it go.

A week or so ago I walked into his room and his dog was licking him on his member because he put peanut butter on it. He came, on his dog's tounge. Then when I took my pants off (For him, not the dog), the dog tackled me and started licking me down there.. I think it's because I was eating barbeque chips earlier and then I touched-myself and so the smell of barbeque was probably still on me. But anyway I am starting to feel weird and I was wondering if any of my bf's stuff could have transferred into me off of the dog's tounge?

shiba inu

shiba inu

Mister Kiddo wrote:http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=111748141
Okay I know what you're thinking but just read this before passing judgment

So my bf, who I have been dating nearly a near (I am 16), has recently told me he is into animals. Now this bothered me, but I loved him so I decided to let it go.

A week or so ago I walked into his room and his dog was licking him on his member because he put peanut butter on it. He came, on his dog's tounge. Then when I took my pants off (For him, not the dog), the dog tackled me and started licking me down there.. I think it's because I was eating barbeque chips earlier and then I touched-myself and so the smell of barbeque was probably still on me. But anyway I am starting to feel weird and I was wondering if any of my bf's stuff could have transferred into me off of the dog's tounge?
umm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=111749469
Ok so I was bored over my gf's house and she was asleep and I was watching tv and her parrot was being loud and repeating stuff so I took it out of its cage and went the whole 9 yards. Now my gf called me happily and told me that her parrot just had eggs

help me guys i dont want to smash baby parrot eggs on the wall im not hardcore enough

shiba inu

shiba inu

shiba inu

shiba inu

Mister Kiddo wrote:http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=111749469
Ok so I was bored over my gf's house and she was asleep and I was watching tv and her parrot was being loud and repeating stuff so I took it out of its cage and went the whole 9 yards. Now my gf called me happily and told me that her parrot just had eggs

help me guys i dont want to smash baby parrot eggs on the wall im not hardcore enough
it's a bird
why are you going to be a bitch to birds

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

where do people come up with this stuff

shiba inu

shiba inu

Mister Kiddo wrote:where do people come up with this stuff
i'm disturbed
star why do you find these threads

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

I just find them on ot

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

I will post whatever I find mildly interesting here XOBa9dD

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=111820892
It was a steamy hot summer day. In the Richiesan household, there were only two people at the moment: Richie and his father. Richie's mom was out buying groceries at the moment. Richie was sitting in his room with the AC cranked up as he was catching up on his favorite anime episodes. In the middle of an episode, Richie thought it might be a good time to go to the bathroom and get some snacks. Richie's father was downstairs on the couch watching the ball game. Richie opened the door to his room, and walked into his hallway toward his bathroom. The hot air hit him with the force of a jet. He still continued to walk to the bathroom anyway. As soon as Richie was done with his business in the bathroom, he had no hesitation to start march downstairs so he microwave a nice bag of popcorn. Richie walked down the stairs, into his living room, and stumbled on the rug a bit. "You alright there son?" Richie's father asked. "Yep, just tripped over my own feet, that's all." Richie knew his dad was the kind type of person, and this was assurance for that. Richie continued into his kitchen once he had his balance back. He opened up the cabinets and looked around for a bag of popcorn, but to his surprise, there were no bags left. "Dad, do we have anymore popcorn laying around anywhere?" Richie asked. "Nope, but your mother is coming home with the groceries soon. Hmm... You're hungry, right?" His dad said. "Well of course I am, why would I be looking for popcorn?" Richie said in a sassy tone. "Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to try some of my goods. They're pretty tasty!" Richie's dad said with emphasis. Richie didn't quite understand what his father was saying to him, so he shrugged and said "No thanks, I'll search for more food." Richie continued looking through the cabinets and the fridge, but nothing stood out to him. All of the foods available did not look very delectable to him. "Um... Dad?" "Yeah Richie?""Can I have some of that stuff you were talking about earlier? I can't find any food to eat." Richie's dad then said with excitement, "Well of course you can! I'd be glad to share some with you. Come take a seat on the rug in front of the couch." Richie walked right over and plopped onto the rug. "So... where's the food?" Richie asked. "You have to be patient, not everything can be rushed, Richie." "OK, OK, I guess I can wait." Richie replied with an annoyed tone in his voice. What Richie didn't know is that this is where things would get a little bit out of hand. Richie's dad started speaking slowly to Richie, saying "Rich, you're 15 now, you've gone through puberty a decent amount, correct?" "Uh, yeah I guess so." Richie said hesitantly. "Well I'm glad to know that, but why don't you show me how far you've gone into puberty?" "Dad I really don't like where this is going." "Come on, Richie, you know you've always wanted to have an encounter of this type of thing. Why don't we do a little roleplay to make you feel more comfortable?" "Well... I guess that might be OK." "Good, we can start by deciding who we are. I'll be you and... hmm... Oh! I know! You can be your mother!" "Dad are you kidding me?!" "Come on, Mom, I know you want some of my big meaty dong." "Dad, this isn't right..." "Who's Dad? I'm Richie. Come on Mom, we're finally all alone with nobody coming home for an hour or so!" "Dad, no." "MOM, do you want a beating?" "No, dad. What the hell?" "Then act like yourself." "Well, Richie, I guess that would be splendid if you showed me your... your... big meaty... dong..." It was hard for Richie to say this to his own father, but he felt slightly aroused while saying it. It felt right. "That's the spirit!" Richie's father leaned back farther into the couch and unbuckled his belt. He grabbed his dong that was at a half erection at this point. "Damn, that's actually really big!" Richie thought to himself. "So, Mom, you ready to taste my goods?" Then it finally clicked for Richie. He knew that this was what his dad meant by tasting goods. Richie's dad was aroused by him. He wanted to feel fazed by this, but he felt that it was a bit tempting to taste and feel what his own father's dong was like. "I'm ready!" Richie said. Richie's father grabbed his dong with his right hand and the back of Richie's head with his left hand. His dad quickly tried to go as deep into Richie's mouth as he could. "Yeah, baby, you like that?" Richie was actually satisfied with what was happening. He tried to say "Yes! Please give me more!" but the attempted words were coming out as a gagging noise. Richie's father was already touching the back of Richie's throat with his dong. His father was proud that he could take it in the mouth like such a champ. Richie's father began to ease out of Richie's mouth slowly, but his head was still inside. "I want you to wrap your tongue around that as well as you can!" Richie's dad exclaimed with a tad of aggression. Richie tried to say "Yes! I will for you!" yet the words came out as a mere sound as if a child has his mouth stuffed with mashed potatoes at a Thanksgiving dinner. Richie's dad could now feel the wet and moist feel of Richie's tongue all over his dong. Richie's dad was about to blow already so soon! "Hey, Mom, get ready for this one!" When those words all flowed out of Richie's father's mouth, Richie felt a splurge of liquid hit the back of his throat. "Whew, that was a hell of a climax! See, it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be." Richie's father said joyously. "Yeah, Dad, you were right. I actually really liked that. Maybe we should do this every Saturday afternoon while mom is out shopping." Richie's dad nodded in agreement. He pulled back up undergarments and his Levi's and sat far back in his couch again. "Now why don't you go play your video games like you always do?" Richie's dad said in the nicest way possible. "Will do, Dad." Richie headed back upstairs, but then he remembered that he was still hungry. "I guess I just have to wait for mom to get home." Richie said in a sad tone. He sat back in his wooden chair and resumed watching Inuyasha.

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

skitty

skitty
asd

the amount of fag in that thread is just beautiful
i'm crying
i really am
actually it's prob. allergies or some shit but whatever

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

Well whatever's going on, I already lost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum