the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0

+4
shiba inu
pony fag 10/10-ign
Star
skitty
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:51 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

skitty wrote:
Corgi wrote:
Life is like a shoe because... we have to do a lot of walking. We must journey to find who we are. But you don't find who you are by running away from yourself. Life is like a shoe because sometimes, we feel cramped. By deadlines, chores, and people. Maybe even space. Life is like a shoe because... what else is life like other than a shoe?
take OT's advice
that
that was beautiful i'm not even kidding
now i'm going to shamelessly steal it
or rewrite it or else the teacher is going to know i didn't write it because we all know that the best thing that can come from me writing is a snarky, sarcastic comment

27botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:54 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

i am an incredibly shitty person wow brb reevaluating life

28botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

okay so i took the "life is like a shoe because it is cramped" part except i added onto it to make it less depressing

29botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 pm

pony fag 10/10-ign

pony fag 10/10-ign
crying furry taco vore pony faggot advocate

skitty wrote:the megathread 1.2: we're going down two roads a newspaper or a blog it's at that tipping point right now although it's leaning more towards the blog side

THE REVIVAL
you thought it was dead didn't you
well guess what
it isn't

SCHOOL MK. 3
i have to write a paragraph about how my life is like a shoe i mean how is life like a shoe even i mean it could be worse but
a shoe

SCUBA/IMMERSIONI/WHATEVER
i might try to convince him to join because when he's not being a total fag he's pretty cool

THE FUTURE OF OT-
so where are we going after ot- finally collapses??

VIDYA GAEMS (OF THE PC VARIETY)
i have $20 worth of steam credit how do spend
i'm 2 gay to know anything about non-FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!! non-digital games so sorry

when ot- collapses you'll just go to ot+ or whatever dogman or whoever starts tho, I'm the only thing keeping you guys from being totally happy for some reason

yeah scuba is alright I guess when he's NOT FUCKING ASKING ROT ABOUT MPREG HYPOTHETICALS

hahaha fag I had to answer very personal, uncomfortable questions for English Pre-AP and when I said it made me uncomfortable the teacher slammed me

https://otminus.forumotion.com

30botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

FlamingDinner wrote:
skitty wrote:-yolosnip-
i'm 2 gay to know anything about non-FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!! non-digital games so sorry

when ot- collapses you'll just go to ot+ or whatever dogman or whoever starts tho, I'm the only thing keeping you guys from being totally happy for some reason

yeah scuba is alright I guess when he's NOT FUCKING ASKING ROT ABOUT MPREG HYPOTHETICALS
tbh i've already started working on my spinoff of which will never be used ever

also yeah scuba was pretty faggy right then but still we're buds also he's cool B)
all the B)

31botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:36 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

fuck corgi
i'm reevaluating my life now
that was beautiful

32botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:38 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

o and flaming
just wanted to mention
you probably won't be allowed at my super exclusive otx spinoff

33botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

skitty wrote:the megathread 1.2: we're going down two roads a newspaper or a blog it's at that tipping point right now although it's leaning more towards the blog side

THE REVIVAL
you thought it was dead didn't you
well guess what
it isn't

SCHOOL MK. 3
i have to write a paragraph about how my life is like a shoe i mean how is life like a shoe even i mean it could be worse but
a shoe

SCUBA/IMMERSIONI/WHATEVER
i might try to convince him to join because when he's not being a total fag he's pretty cool

THE FUTURE OF OT-
so where are we going after ot- finally collapses??

VIDYA GAEMS (OF THE PC VARIETY)
i have $20 worth of steam credit how do spend
well the shoe things a paragraph, not that hard. your life for some examples could be messy, unorganized, kind of like a knot.
is your life like a flip flop? another use for the words flip flop is "To move back and forth between two conditions or circumstances, sometimes repeatedly"

also immersioni you mean that one weird kid who was actually really annoying.

and about ot-, im pretty sure its on the precipice of disaster. if this place does end up crumbling, will you go back to rot or make a spinoff?

34botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:50 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

otxstreetjustice.forumotion.com
remember the name

35botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:04 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

Madd Dogg wrote:
skitty wrote:-learn2snip-
well the shoe things a paragraph, not that hard. your life for some examples could be messy, unorganized, kind of like a knot.
is your life like a flip flop? another use for the words flip flop is "To move back and forth between two conditions or circumstances, sometimes repeatedly"

also immersioni you mean that one weird kid who was actually really annoying.

and about ot-, im pretty sure its on the precipice of disaster. if this place does end up crumbling, will you go back to rot or make a spinoff?
already finished the shoe shit

also scuba isn't really annoying i dont think but yeah he is a bit wierd

also i've already begun setting up another spinoff although once everyone moves to street justice (which i'm still debating whether or not i should take seriously) my spinoff will become obsolete

36botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

This is 10% luck, 20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And a 100% reason to remember the name!

37botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

i already said i'll clean up streetjustice if we migrate there

38botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

im down

39botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

the megathread 1.3: a desperate attempt of harnessing an ancient relic's power to breathe life back into the dying forum that is otminus

THE REVIVAL 2.0
it was dead
but then
i undeaded it

DEMON SPIDERS
gather 'round folks, let me tell you a spooki halloween tale;
once upon a time, a boy 13 years of age was going to put up the chickens. he happened to notice a ridiculously massive spider that to be entirely honest looked kinda funny, with it's bulbous bone-white abdomen and it's leaf-brown front-side. he paid it no mind, until he went out the next day to put up the chickens. the fuckin' spider built a massive-ass web RIGHT over the little path between the inside of the net and the coop to get to the other side to lock the chickens up. o' course, the kid, as frightened of that motherfucker of a spider as he was, went back in, and told his step-dad "i only locked up one of the doors there's a huge spider that i'm afraid is gonna drop down on me" and then the kid's step-dad went out and locked up the chickens then he came back in an he's all like "yeah that's one pretty damn big spider" and then the next night the kid's mom went out to put up the chickens and she saw the spider and then she comes back in all like "that's one pretty big spider" okay now fast forward a week or so the kid is locking up the chickens with his brother when his brother had the brilliant of poking the spider with a stick. needless to say, the spider grabbed onto the stick, and needless to say again, the stick got thrown like 50 fucking miles and then everyone was panicking all like "OH SHIT FUCKIN DEMON SPIDERS" because now we have no idea where that fucker is and hold me

true story right there

SO WHEN DO I GET OFF MY LAZY ASS
and actually make my own spinoff 100% INDEPENDENT FORUM FREE FROM ALL OTX TIES

SNIPPING
i swear to god with that massive wordwall of a demon spider story if someone doesn't snip
it's not hard folks
just snip your shit

POKEMON X AND Y (Z?)
so i preordered Y, my brother preordered X
if there's a Z i get the feeling we're both going to get it
still somewhat disappointed there's only 69 new pokes, but i suppose you can't really blame them, after all they had to make some 700 3d models

40botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:54 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

skitty's forum revival

41botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:51 pm

piping hot supper

ololololololo le shixty nyan yamyam =dded

well according to nintendo they're slowing down the release of new pokeyman to around 60 every generation instead of like 120 every generation bc people were complaining about "OMG how can u make so many s***ty popimon u need to make it like tha 0okld 90s dayz -_-" so nintendo's all "ugh fine we'll make a g/s/c level improvement since you guys seem to like g/s/c" and fans get on their cock and vigorously start pleasing them

tbh waiting every few years and releasing seems like a better idea anyways than making new pokemon as they go

42botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:59 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

piping hot supper wrote:ololololololo le shixty nyan yamyam =dded

well according to nintendo they're slowing down the release of new pokeyman to around 60 every generation instead of like 120 every generation bc people were complaining about "OMG how can u make so many s***ty popimon u need to make it like tha 0okld 90s dayz -_-" so nintendo's all "ugh fine we'll make a g/s/c level improvement since you guys seem to like g/s/c" and fans get on their cock and vigorously start pleasing them

tbh waiting every few years and releasing seems like a better idea anyways than making new pokemon as they go
wait is that the whole reason? i dunno but i've been seeing a lot of people disappointed over the lack of new pokemon

then again they've also been sinking time into mega evos

also i heard they've said something about dlc of sorts which i think would be nice since pretty much every 3ds game requires some bugfix update as soon as they release it and i'm all like "so why does it have to be for bugfixes only exactly"

then again compatibility between two games with a more/less updated version would be problematic but i can think of a workaround or two

43botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:00 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

mega evos are seriously the gayest shit ever
it's just lazy

44botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:29 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

personally i don't have a problem with mega evos
i mean sure they're kinda pointless but i think it has potential

45botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:14 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

the megathread 1.4: i'm just bored as hell at this point

THE REVIVAL THREE POINT no
something about puns and something about being bored
does anyone even come here anymore

SCHOOL PART i dont even know
so as of now, also known as whenever the fuck i post this, i have a project due in which i have to create an educational board game for my social studies class
the unit 1, 2, and 3 board games, thankfully not made by me, were in no way related to social studies at all and were like "oh yeah and i guess at the end of each of your turns answer a question" and i plan on mine being no different

also it's due tuesday and i still have yet to create the actual board

KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM
so 0.22 came out with a basic version of career mode, and it's pretty damn fun
i've accomplished two orbits around the sun but yet no orbits around kerbin
i should record some of that

IT HAS BEGUN
so i've started on a little book made of five notecards entitled "Satanist's Handbook" and once i finish the first copy i will make a few hundred more and then begin distributing them around my school by way of pinning them on billboards, dropping them on the ground, slipping them into people's textbooks, etc. etc. until all hell (get it) breaks loose
there are perks of being in public school, you know

POKEMON X AND Y PART TWO
so i got to play it for the first time yesterday and yeah it's cool and WHO AM I KIDDING I'VE ALREADY SPENT AT LEAST FIVE HOURS PLAYING
and to answer just about every question that's on your mind, yes i have caught a skitty by now

46botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:17 pm

ruff

ruff

h=d====dea dddd  lklllko= jjjjjjJJJJJJJJJJ

47botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

ruff wrote:h=d====dea dddd  lklllko= jjjjjjJJJJJJJJJJ
who broke ruff?

48botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: botyx's ultra-gay MEGATHREAD v1.0 Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:55 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

Star wrote:
ruff wrote:h=d====dea dddd  lklllko= jjjjjjJJJJJJJJJJ
who broke ruff?
just turn it off and turn it on again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: