the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

They don't even try anymore

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1They don't even try anymore Empty They don't even try anymore Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

2They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

3They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

4They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

they dont even try anymore, but theyre still getting you angry

5They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

and dont try to play it off like "i aint even mad bro" i notice your style of typing changes whenever you argue with people

6They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

Madd Dogg wrote:they dont even try anymore, but theyre still getting you angry
there's a difference between frustration and rage

7They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

Madd Dogg wrote:and dont try to play it off like "i aint even mad bro" i notice your style of typing changes whenever you argue with people
how

8They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Corgi

Corgi

Star wrote:
Madd Dogg wrote:they dont even try anymore, but theyre still getting you angry
there's a difference between frustration and rage
theyre both still anger

9They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

frus·tra·tion
frəˈstrāSHən/
noun

1. 1.
    the feeling of being upset or annoyed, esp. because of inability to change or achieve something.

"I sometimes feel like screaming with frustration"
    synonyms:exasperation, annoyance,anger, vexation, irritation;More

10They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

rage
rāj/
noun

1. 1.
    violent, uncontrollable anger.

"her face was distorted with rage"
    synonyms:fury, anger, wrath, outrage,indignation, temper, spleen,resentment, pique,annoyance, vexation,displeasure; More

verb

1. 1.
    feel or express violent uncontrollable anger.

"he raged at the futility of it all"
    synonyms:be angry, be furious, be enraged, be incensed,seethe, be beside oneself,rave, storm, fume, spit;More

11They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

I think there's a difference

12They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Corgi

Corgi

Star wrote:I think there's a difference
theyre both varying degrees of anger.
frustration is to a lesser extent than rage.

13They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

still mad

14They don't even try anymore Empty Re: They don't even try anymore Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Madd Dogg

Madd Dogg
Original Gangster

/B/rony wrote:
Madd Dogg wrote:and dont try to play it off like "i aint even mad bro" i notice your style of typing changes whenever you argue with people
how
better grammar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum