the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

pikmin 3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pikmin 3 Empty pikmin 3 Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:12 am

skitty

skitty
asd

10/10 best pikmin game that ever was sandbelching meerslug got nothin on me it was only a (pikmin-)day-and-a-half battle (one of my longer battles but it took a while to construct a strategy from the bits and pieces i already had)

i would play more today except the next area i have to go through is filled to the motherfucking BRIM with asshole enemies, such as orange bulborbs (motherfuckers arent even nocturnal, have more health than red bulborbs, AND like 90% of the time have little asshole dwarf orange bulborb minions), FLYING JOUSTMITES (lil motherfuckers that skewer your pikmin then eat 'em for breakfast lunch dinner AND midnight snack) and it's got a motherfucking burrowing snagret (BIRD SNAKE IS A BIG NO-NO) somewhere in there FUCK THAT SHIT and the boss is a fucking BIRD-WASP that commands SMALLER BIRD-WASPS AND THAT ISN'T EVEN THE FULL LIST

at least it's the place flying pikmin are found at

2pikmin 3 Empty Re: pikmin 3 Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:20 am

skitty

skitty
asd

also my only complaint is that it feels like they put in way too much stuff that you HAVE to use rock pikmin for although considering i only have rock pikmin and yellow pikmin (i've got red pikmin too but they're like 90% useless aside from being slightly stronger) i probably shouldn't be talking

3pikmin 3 Empty Re: pikmin 3 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 am

ruff

ruff

my only complain is that the wiiu controls suck and i spend every boss encounter wrestling with the camera as it spins around uncontrollably in the complete opposite direction of where i want to look

4pikmin 3 Empty Re: pikmin 3 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 am

ruff

ruff

also the designs

pikmin 3 Scornet_maestro

5pikmin 3 Empty Re: pikmin 3 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:10 am

skitty

skitty
asd

ruff wrote:also the designs
-SNIP-
i don't really have a problem with the designs; however, i do feel like all of the bosses i've defeated so far were copied from some other game
sandbelching meerslug was fun; took a while to form a strategy especially once i got it down to half health and it started doing all that other shit
vehemoth phosbat wasn't really hard just laborious. that whirlwindy attack was a pain in the ass too
armored mawdad was fun

also the controls arent really a problem for me i just hate when something gets in the way of the camera
do you use the gamepad or a remote? i personally use the gamepad which might be the difference

6pikmin 3 Empty Re: pikmin 3 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 am

ruff

ruff

pikmin 3 Quaggled_mireclops
pikmin 3 Iridescent_flint_beetle
pikmin 3 Plasm_wraith
pikmin 3 Calcified_crushblat

skitty wrote:do you use the gamepad or a remote? i personally use the gamepad which might be the difference
no i use the gamepad

the remote would probably be better actually

7pikmin 3 Empty Re: pikmin 3 Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:13 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

ruff wrote:pikmin 3 Quaggled_mireclops
pikmin 3 Iridescent_flint_beetle
pikmin 3 Plasm_wraith
pikmin 3 Calcified_crushblat
okay okay okay i get the point the designs arent the best but at least they're decently creative

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum