the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

lol these two accs. got PG'd

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty lol these two accs. got PG'd Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:01 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

killerwhale321 and killerwhale3211
passwords are both Andrew128

i'm giggling so much right now

2lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

gr33nthundah, jamesfelicia, boyned (three roters no doubt known by most of you), and i have gone through obliterating him
we even got into his twitter and tried to get into his email but it turned out his email is deactivated
this is gonna haunt me forever

3lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

can't find his facebook though

4lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

ruff

ruff

who is this person

5lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:08 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

ruff wrote:who is this person
idk some guy who got his password guessed

6lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 am

skitty

skitty
asd

part two: boty uses his amazing script kiddie powers to attempt to deduce OP's password:

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=113750590&PageIndex=2

7lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

"gr33nthundah, jamesfelicia, boyned"

fag mostly tolerable person who hangs out with fags far too often and acts like a fag rarely and fag

so how's otcon going

you know

with the start of school and all

that surely won't kill an already weak community

8lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

wrekcd nerd wrote:"gr33nthundah, jamesfelicia, boyned"

fag mostly tolerable person who hangs out with fags far too often and acts like a fag rarely and fag

so how's otcon going

you know

if anything our activity has boosted
also i'm sure everyone would love to hear your constructive critici- oh wait you're in no place to be criticizing them now are you <333

9lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:34 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

just got a warning for publicly stating i was trying to pg that one person
10/10 roblox mods love the fact that you can take a joke (although then again it did eventually escalate to a legitimate attempt i suppose)

10lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:43 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

durians for sale wrote:

so how's otcon going

you know

also i'm sure everyone would love to hear your constructive critici- oh wait you're in no place to be criticizing them now are you <333
your activity has boosted? from what 4 people spamming a chatlog with preteen humor and rot links every hour or so to 4 people spamming a chatlog with preteen humor and rot links every 30 minutes or so?

11lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:59 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

oh boy here we go

12lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:59 pm

wrekcd nerd

shiba inu wrote:oh boy here we go
skitty got affendid it's his fault!!!

13lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:

so how's otcon going

you know

your activity has boosted? from what 4 people spamming a chatlog with preteen humor and rot links every hour or so to 4 people spamming a chatlog with preteen humor and rot links every 30 minutes or so?
yes
although occasionally we do other shit
jowe and i have been recording videos
most of us have moved away from rot except for a select few

wrekcd nerd wrote:
what

14lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:27 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

durians for sale wrote:what
flaming being gay

15lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:27 pm

wrekcd nerd

durians for sale wrote:
wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:

so how's otcon going

you know

yes

wrekcd nerd wrote:
what
HE STAAAARTED ITTTTTTT

so is "jowe" the cool guy or that total fag that spammed me with "christianmingle.com" (LOL SO FANNY BECUZ ALL CHRISCHINS LIKE THAT SITE RIGHT???? LOL INFERIOR MINDS XD)

and I'm believing that everyone moved away from rot, if only we could find where they moved to if anywhere, then we could join that forum and hang out with da kool kidz without newfag bullshit

probably minecraft forums and stuff like that though

16lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:
wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:

so how's otcon going

you know

yes

wrekcd nerd wrote:
what
HE STAAAARTED ITTTTTTT

so is "jowe" the cool guy or that total fag that spammed me with "christianmingle.com" (LOL SO FANNY BECUZ ALL CHRISCHINS LIKE THAT SITE RIGHT???? LOL INFERIOR MINDS XD)

and I'm believing that everyone moved away from rot, if only we could find where they moved to if anywhere, then we could join that forum and hang out with da kool kidz without newfag bullshit

actually none of them have really found a place to go yet
i've asked if they want to come here but they all said no or some variation of it
i asked jowe if he would join a forum, not necessarily an OTx, that i made, and he said "yeah probably" but of course i still need to make that
also jowe i think was mostly indifferent about you just slightly annoyed; the guy that disliked you to the very end was ellis and he quit otcon

17lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:33 pm

wrekcd nerd

durians for sale wrote:
wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:
wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:

so how's otcon going

you know

yes

wrekcd nerd wrote:
what
HE STAAAARTED ITTTTTTT

i've asked if they want to come here but they all said no or some variation of it
i asked jowe if he would join a forum, not necessarily an OTx, that i made, and he said "yeah probably" but of course i still need to make that
also jowe i think was mostly indifferent about you just slightly annoyed; the guy that disliked you to the very end was ellis and he quit otcon
activity without ellis?

pics or it didn't happen

i honestly can't imagine that being

existing

a thing

18lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:34 pm

ruff

ruff

what is otcon again

19lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:
wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:
wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:

so how's otcon going

you know

yes

wrekcd nerd wrote:
what
HE STAAAARTED ITTTTTTT

activity without ellis?

pics or it didn't happen

i honestly can't imagine that being

existing

a thing
well, after ellis quit, jamesfelicia joined back and gr33nthundah joined, which was a nice activity boost
tbh i dont really mind gr33n all that much

20lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

ruff wrote:what is otcon again
a skype group that i'm part of

21lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

FD you wouldn't be sayin any of that if we didnt boot your 12 year old ass from this shithole

22lol these two accs. got PG'd Empty Re: lol these two accs. got PG'd Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

wrekcd nerd wrote:
durians for sale wrote:

so how's otcon going

you know

we should all learn from this by going to the epitome of sophisticated comedy: le baman and piderman XDDD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum