the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

holy fuck dogman put this theme on

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:05 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

viridiaforum.forumotion.com

it looks

le nostalgickal faice

but really with some changes that shit would be beast

you know what why don't we switch to PHPBB 2 or 3 already, punbb is kind of weird and has shit themes

and yes I will continue to shout at you on what you should and shouldn't do with your admin as long as I lack it

2holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:13 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

oh hey it's rtc's gay rot forum

3holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:14 pm

wrekcd nerd

quadruple niggerfaggot jewfag horsebeater 0/10-ign faggot tier past madddog gay fag horsefucker

that was a continuation of yours

4holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

wrekcd nerd wrote:that was a continuation of yours
no this was rtc's forum alone
i had nothing to do with it

5holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:16 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

also you gave me admin fag so you will always lack it

6holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:16 pm

wrekcd nerd

shiba inu wrote:
i'm pretty sure your users migrated to it when you nuked yourself by failing to maintain a community and by the time rtcity got perm'd it was people who disliked rtcity gathered to talk about things

7holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:16 pm

wrekcd nerd

shiba inu wrote:also you gave me admin fag so you will always lack it
take a joke

8holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

wrekcd nerd wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
i'm pretty sure your users migrated to it when you nuked yourself by failing to maintain a community and by the time rtcity got perm'd it was people who disliked rtcity gathered to talk about things
"nuked yourself"
yes because a forum decided to go in maintenance for a year is totally my fault
my mistake

9holy fuck dogman put this theme on Empty Re: holy fuck dogman put this theme on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 pm

wrekcd nerd

shiba inu wrote:
wrekcd nerd wrote:
shiba inu wrote:
"nuked yourself"
yes because a forum decided to go in maintenance for a year is totally my fault
my mistake
i'm pretty sure your users also left for other reasons

you didn't try moving them to another host either

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum