the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

well uh, i did the thing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1well uh, i did the thing Empty well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:05 am

skitty

skitty
asd

me and posten is almost an official thing i guess

uh pm chain between me and her wrote:yeah

------------------------------
On 9/30/2013 at 1:03 AM, FruitTheRobot wrote:
wait for serious
and here i was all worried for nuthin
so uh
well i guess this is almost more awkward than if you had said no

On 9/30/2013 at 1:01 AM, posten3 wrote:
uh
I kinda like you as well...

On 9/30/2013 at 12:59 AM, FruitTheRobot wrote:
okay so you know that time you hosted an ot party @ that once place and then i was like the only one that visited and stayed for a while
well uh i think i kinda like u a bit and oh god i'm not good at this
well anyways uh hi i guess i mean i would get u flowers or sumthin xept you live like pchooooooo forever away or some crap i dont even know

i mean i always kinda did like you but i dont really think that became a prominent thought until that one night

and aaagh it's just really awkward and u kno being a teenager n all that hormones n crap and i'm like 90% sure you understand what i mean by that

but i guess the point is, if i were to some day travel up to where you are in like 5 years or sumthin (definitely not now noooo way) , would you at the very least give me a chance??

--[THIS HAD MY IRL NAME BUT THAT WAS JUST FOR PURPOSES OF THE LETTER]

2well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:24 am

piping hot supper

Skitty confirmed winner

3well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:25 am

piping hot supper

True american soldier

4well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:46 am

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

skitty,true player for life
skitty,natural playboy

5well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 pm

piping hot supper

exactly how it happened

6well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

not white not trash wrote:
exactly how it happened
disregarding the fact that i supplied how it happened in first post 10/10

7well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

piping hot supper

skitty wrote:
exactly how it happened
disregarding the fact that i supplied how it happened in first post 10/10
thatsthejoke.net

8well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

piping hot supper

just let me have my own stupid imaginations ok

9well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:20 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

not white not trash wrote:just let me have my own stupid imaginations ok
no

10well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 pm

piping hot supper

shiba inu wrote:
no
wa

11well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

shiba inu wrote:
no
wa
because

12well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

postenXfruit
should I write?

13well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 am

skitty

skitty
asd

so where do i go from here
i mean at this point i think we're both kinda avoiding each other because we're both still kinda conflicted about it
i know that i sure as hell am at least

i mean the extent of our communication today is when she posted on a thread that i posted on

14well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:00 am

shiba inu

shiba inu

skitty wrote:so where do i go from here
i mean at this point i think we're both kinda avoiding each other because we're both still kinda conflicted about it

i mean the extent of our communication today is when she posted on a thread that i posted on
do you have to date a total stranger on the internet

15well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:39 am

skitty

skitty
asd

shiba inu wrote:

good point
could you do me a favor and just delete this thread or something

16well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:01 am

skitty

skitty
asd

reminder that i am an average teenager with rampant (and highly exaggerated) emotions and that i also have no sense of judgement

17well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 am

skitty

skitty
asd

shiba inu wrote:

also the original plan was i was gonna drive/fly up to meet her and then we'd kinda go from there but for some reason that's not how it played out and now i just really dont know

18well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 pm

skitty

skitty
asd

skitty wrote:
shiba inu wrote:

also the original plan was i was gonna drive/fly up to meet her and then we'd kinda go from there but for some reason that's not how it played out and now i just really dont know
i didn't realize until half way through my first class today that this changes nothing

19well uh, i did the thing Empty Re: well uh, i did the thing Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:20 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

"hey i met you on the inernet and maybe saw your picture. i drove 6 hours to meet you"
this sounds like a chris hansen dateline sting set up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum