the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

high school [s]miserable[/s] general

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty high school [s]miserable[/s] general Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:58 pm

piping hot supper

1st per syanse which i have almost d on because of bullshit reasons not under my control, will improve next 6 weeks but wotevuh

2nd per pee eee which has a bunch of sweaty jocks sweating all over the place

3rd per latin, class is chill, subj is chill and teach is chill but uses le myamyas from da 9gig, i like to think he's pandering though because he's awesome outside of that

4th lunch, i'm a hungry motherfucker who eats like hell and never gains any weight and this feels late to me (bout 11:30 but then again i eat breakfast at 7:30 when i'm hardly hungry) so i weep for kids with 5th or 6th

5th geom, kool, not rlly much 2 say

6th eng, HOLY FUCK THIS CLASS SUCKS MEGACOCKS WHHY ARE YOU STILL GETTING TAUGHT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE AT HIGH SCHOOL AGE I MIGHT AS WELL TAKE SCHOOL IN PUERTO RICO AND LEARN A LANGUAGE I NEED ACAUL HELP ON HFWEOHRFEIWOHF. also the class acts like fuckin movie freshmen or movie six year olds for that matter, (if ur freshman or sub-freshman dont worry just b kool, mature and not a fag and nobody will pick on u) i'm not shitting you when i say one fag disconnected my keyboard, mouse and ethernet for tha lolz and threatened to beat me up when he got in trouble also they call me "gay" le LOL!! =3 and use swag unironically

7th span 3 pap, literal credit grab but teacher blames shitty computer screwups on me

8th sosholstodeyz, awesome teacher, awesome class, decent subject

2high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

glad i have homeschool so i don't need to deal with any of this shit

3high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

piping hot supper

oh it's not that bad, minor quibbles except for english

better than staying home with bipolar siblings/parents who hit me regularly rite

4high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:47 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

oh and apparently one of my teachers is my godmother's daughter or some shit
so i really can't say anything to her even though she somewhat annoys me
fucking makes star wars references and then spells everything wrong

5high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:52 pm

piping hot supper

shiba inu wrote:oh and apparently one of my teachers is my godmother's daughter or some shit
that's not homeschool that's co-op (i think?)

6high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:53 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

not white not trash wrote:
shiba inu wrote:oh and apparently one of my teachers is my godmother's daughter or some shit
no it's homeschool
you just occasionally have to go to lessons held by the teachers even though the regular lessons explain it well enough

7high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:56 pm

piping hot supper

shiba inu wrote:
no it's homeschool
you just occasionally have to go to lessons held by the teachers even though the regular lessons explain it well enough
oh right i forgot you take computer classes

8high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:00 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

shiba inu wrote:
no it's homeschool
oh right i forgot you take computer classes
yes

9high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

oh and you're required to talk to people for a grade

10high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 am

shiba inu

shiba inu

so i spent the day doing a powerpoint and 2 projects
then the science teacher for one of the projects told me i did it wrong even though i did the project according to the lesson directions because i didn't go to a few of the unrequired live lessons where she gave new directions

11high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:09 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

oh boy i get to write a story for history class

12high school [s]miserable[/s] general Empty Re: high school [s]miserable[/s] general Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:54 pm

piping hot supper

i made a map of the otxiverse for 8th period but i didn't get a picture because my mom took my phone because hers is/was busted and she needs one

see if i can get it once its graded

-

so that fag in english who disconnected all my cables decided to "le bulli" me today and pushed me into the wall and slapped me, funny thing is it didn't even hurt and he's shorter than me by like three inches and SUPER fat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum