the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

le microshat damage controlling on gamefucks (gamefags???) and the desperate 12-yo xcoxuckers agree

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

piping hot supper

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67403254
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67404422
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67403155

"The system has won me over with some awesome launch games like flawed and glitched game that will soon have a multiplat remake 3, shitty nostalgiapandering that nobody likes, gran turismo port 5, QTE the game, a game that's not a launch title and is on pc master anyways.....like holy crap the list goes on and on for only 8 more titles half of which are epik maymay kinect INNOFFATIF and the other half are le trendy xbex avatars in gameplay GOOD IDEA!1, fable the fukkin mmo, crimson dragon and halo and when you only have two launch titles with the CAPACITY to be good you're not fucked at all!!. glorified subscription workout videos too? i can get ma edgy game on and stay fit!
The PS4 has.....killzone? lol and uncharted and clank or whatever the new one is and ratchet and clank and all the good jap games and those are all just off the top of my head wow ms am i doing a good job?? please let me touch your weiner"

Jesus Christ, this is the best launch I have seen in a long time."

"Still, that's amazing. Luckily I am not poor and I can afford the $100.00 bucks."

"sony pony"

the sad thing is i know 100% this guy is a plant as confirmed earlier by xbox haters who went on the board

why do pr people even do this they know they get caught and there's no benefit if they don't

This means it [Steam Machine] could be 5 times as powerful as a PS4, even more than an Xbox One.

no shit nerd PS4 is more powerful than yours as it is you're making it sound like x1 is like three times as powerful as ps4

"On the contrary, this might be the last Sony's console.

Their financial division is sinking down while MS' is as healthy as ever."

dat delusion

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

"Fable MMO"
tempting, but I'm still never buying that piece of garbage system

piping hot supper

ncr ranger wrote:"Fable MMO"
tempting, but I'm still never buying that piece of garbage system
well it's looking shit so far apparently

piping hot supper

ms just shut the fuck up and die quietly we don't want to hear your bitching

Star

Star
tumblr rights activist
tumblr rights activist

"guys, you told us the xbone is absolute shit(which it is) instead of changing anything, we're just goin to avoid the problem. now come look at these AWESUM 1337 GAMES WE HAVE!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]