the hallowed halls of ot-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the hallowed halls of ot-

filled with the souls of bored adolescents

You are not connected. Please login or register

Space Station 13: It's a fucking miracle it even compiles at all

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Corgi

Corgi

well ruff, since you brought up the sandbox mode, im going to go build some shit on my own game client

ruff

ruff

nothing's funner then getting tossed in the incinerator after absorbing a guy as a changeling with no witnesses or evidence in a dark maintenance hall on a secluded area of the ship, because the person playing the guy i absorbed just so happened to be having a skype chat with the person playing hos at the time

skitty

skitty
asd

ruff wrote:nothing's funner then getting tossed in the incinerator after absorbing a guy as a changeling with no witnesses or evidence in a dark maintenance hall on a secluded area of the ship, because the person playing the guy i absorbed just so happened to be having a skype chat with the person playing hos at the time
oh my god i hate those people so much no matter what game

Corgi

Corgi

ruff wrote:nothing's funner then getting tossed in the incinerator after absorbing a guy as a changeling with no witnesses or evidence in a dark maintenance hall on a secluded area of the ship, because the person playing the guy i absorbed just so happened to be having a skype chat with the person playing hos at the time
i remember when having metafriends in the game was shunned and permabannable
now if you dont have them you get fucked over by a group of them because admins stopped giving a shit

Corgi

Corgi

Ground control to major Tom
Ground control to major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may gods love be with you

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
Here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows
Ground control to major Tom, your circuits dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, major Tom?
Can you...
Here am I sitting in my tin can far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

ruff

ruff

just got an admin on me for 'inappropriate language', but he decided not to ban me as long as i didn't do it again

and then another admin logged on and immediately banned me for a week anyway

communication

Corgi

Corgi

job-banned from security for killing a traitor in the permabrig
"just because its valid doesnt mean you should kill him!!!!"

Corgi

Corgi

[21:53:56 06/10/13] @ ruff : corgi can you tell just how the fuck this telecomms thing works
[21:54:10 06/10/13] Corgi : its run in scripts
[21:54:17 06/10/13] Corgi : ok um
[21:54:37 06/10/13] Corgi : i dont even know how it works ruff

http://wiki.ss13.eu/index.php/NT_Script

figure that out however in hell you do and you can fuck with tcomms like our skript skitty could if he figured out controls

ruff

ruff

Space Station 13: It's a fucking miracle it even compiles at all - Page 4 8ykNT1c

this is the only screenshot i managed to get of a multi-day construction project that took at total at least 8 hours to make, taken a few seconds before the admin ran in and reset the entire server because there was a 4x4 hull breach in arrivals

shiba inu

shiba inu
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile
dogman the utterly retarded tf2 loving dicksucking ponyphile

ruff wrote:Space Station 13: It's a fucking miracle it even compiles at all - Page 4 8ykNT1c

this is the only screenshot i managed to get of a multi-day construction project that took at total at least 8 hours to make, taken a few seconds before the admin ran in and reset the entire server because there was a 4x4 hull breach in arrivals
"4x4 hull breach in arrivals"
is that really an issue

ruff

ruff

Space Station 13: It's a fucking miracle it even compiles at all - Page 4 7Y79xae

and this is the telecomms system i spent the last couple hours trying to set up, also taken just seconds before the admin reset the server again because the power went out, even though i'm pretty sure admins can fix the power instantly with a single click of a button

shiba inu wrote:"4x4 hull breach in arrivals"
is that really an issue
no not at all

it could be fixed in like 20 seconds

skitty

skitty
asd

to me it seems like admins freak out if the game does something it's supposed to do

Corgi

Corgi

ruff wrote:Space Station 13: It's a fucking miracle it even compiles at all - Page 4 7Y79xae

and this is the telecomms system i spent the last couple hours trying to set up, also taken just seconds before the admin reset the server again because the power went out, even though i'm pretty sure admins can fix the power instantly with a single click of a button

shiba inu wrote:"4x4 hull breach in arrivals"
is that really an issue
no not at all

it could be fixed in like 20 seconds
admins with the access to reset have access to the "secrets" menu and the "toggle build mode self" button.
the server has lazy badmins as far as i can tell, who would prefer to reset the server than go into the secrets menu and press the clearly marked button "give station power" or take a few seconds to enable build mode and cover the breach.

ruff

ruff

it's fun watching sandbox servers with respawn activated try to enforce hardcurr RP

Corgi

Corgi

spacemen dont have knees.
quick fact

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum